RE:Driving nude - know its been up here before, but

A few years ago, a friend and I road tripped from Seattle to Southern California during the summer. I was naked in the car probably 75% of the time and when I had to put clothes on it was just a little pair of shorts. I barely brought any clothes on that trip, lol. My friend wasn't so bold as to be naked most of the time but they also had very little on. Good times.

This post was edited

A few years ago, a friend and I road tripped from Seattle to Southern California during the summer. I was naked in the car probably 75% of the time and when I had to put clothes on it was just a little pair of shorts. I barely brought any clothes on that trip, lol. My friend wasn't so bold as to be naked most of the time but they also had very little on. Good times.

How many days was the trip? What were you going there for?
Were you able to handle rest room breaks, food stop, hotel check in wearing just shorts or did you need to put on a shirt also?
Do you remember how many shirts and shorts you took?

This post was edited

Had an almost nude drive today.
Drove from home to Gunnison and back in my convertible wearing only a tan through swim brief. About as close to nude as legally possible.

This post was edited

Did you have to dress for any restroom, gas or snack and drink stops?

This post was edited

Even though my normal driving attire this summer has been a pair of 4 - 5" inseam shorts and nothing else, I am still feeling confined and overdressed, Guess it's time to get up the courage to drive nude.

This post was edited

Have any of you been caught by law enforcement when driving nude? I would really like to but am afraid of the legal ramifications if I am caught.

This post was edited

Much of my driving this summer has been in short shorts and nothing else
Still feeling confined and overdressed.
I guess next summer I should take the plunge and drive nude.

This post was edited

I have repeatedly driven naked behind the wheel of my car. There were no problems with this. It's very fun and cool.

This post was edited

A friend and I will be driving from Ft Lauderdale to Key West next month. We will leave my place with shorts and shoes, nothing else. We have both vowed that once we hit the highway, the shorts come off and we will make most of the trip nude. I did the Ft Lauderdale to Key West trip about 15 years ago in a Mustang convertible with the top down. That included going through a toll booth around 4am. The woman at the booth took forever to count my change and as I was leaving said "Thank You for making my night" Of course that was before everyone had a smartphone.Last August I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Buffalo, NY nude most of the way including one nude gas stop at 1AM at a gas station just north of the GA - SC border. There was a convenience store that was closed but the gas pump was open so I gassed up the car and cleaned the windshield totally nude. That place will be a regular gas stop at night for future trips Every rest stop was made in a pair of mesh running shorts and no shirt. I did 1 stop in PA but I don't recall any shirts and shoes required . It would be fun to go in there wearing shoes and a shirt and nothing else but would probably get arrested.

I know the Key West trip didn't work out last year.
Will you try to take a one pair of shorts only trip at some point in the future?

This post was edited

Much of my driving this summer has been in short shorts and nothing elseStill feeling confined and overdressed.I guess next summer I should take the plunge and drive nude.

I did a little driving nude last summer and enjoyed it.
Didn't do more because I like to have the top down on my convertible and still prefer top down to shorts off and not bold enough to drive nude with the top down.

This post was edited