RE:Driving nude - know its been up here before, but

While in PA visiting daughter several times, I had no problem with only shorts and flops outside. They have rest areas with food courts and small shops. I wear shirts inside. Not at the pumps.
My standards are to wear shirt, shorts, and foot wear anytime inside a business.
Bonus on the drive-once over grapevine and into the central valley there was a slight overcast. Lower 70s. No need for sun tan lotion.

This post was edited

by AndyDi:

Going without a shirt, anywhere other than inside a restaurant or store/shop, is not illegal.

True, although in some areas, it's definitely not usual.

Someone may have to go first. That may be me on occasion. :-)

This post was edited

Going without a shirt, anywhere other than inside a restaurant or store/shop, is not illegal.

True in general, but PA has "shirts and shoes required" signs on free standing rest rooms.

This post was edited

While in PA visiting daughter several times, I had no problem with only shorts and flops outside. They have rest areas with food courts and small shops. I wear shirts inside. Not at the pumps.My standards are to wear shirt, shorts, and foot wear anytime inside a business.Bonus on the drive-once over grapevine and into the central valley there was a slight overcast. Lower 70s. No need for sun tan lotion.

I wear the same at rest rooms inside food courts. I would expect that they would be required. What surprises me is that PA has "shirt and shoes required" signs on free standing rest rooms. NJ and all states from MD to FL do not, and I don't wear a shirt to use them im warm weather.

This post was edited

300 km from home to nude beach and another 300 back, threw shorts over top to go through tolls... , keep shorts nearby in case of emergency.. only way to travel

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy