Driving nude - know its been up here before, but

I had a great day today - put in my single longest nude drive. Not talking golf here, but in my car.

Was a beautifully warm Spring day around 28c and found myself on the motorway nude...and just keep going to home, where I hoped out and walked into my home also nude!

I reckon I did about 25kms. A bit of training for when our State borders re-open and I take a road trip. I am hoping I can put in a few hundred kilometres nude!

So what's your personal best distance

This topic was edited
RE:Driving nude - know its been up here before, but

I have driven nude between my house and another city which was about 80 Km. I have done that several times and at different times during the day.

This post was edited

About the same diatance. (Edit: 40 km per Google maps.) Yet to have a day warm enough to do the same in Dannistan this season and of course the length is enough to get in trouble with the authorities right now, let alone the state of undress!

This post was edited

60 miles at night - from a resort back home

This post was edited

3.5 hours home from a resort yesterday. Late afternoon so the sun was still out.

This post was edited

3.5 hours home from a resort yesterday. Late afternoon so the sun was still out.

Were you able to be nude the entire time you were at the resort?
How much clothing did you bring?

This post was edited

Shorts, a t-shirt and some hiking shoes. I got naked after I checked in to the resort office till I got home. We had company at the house when I arrived.

This post was edited

Did you get dressed to greet company?

This post was edited

60 miles at night - from a resort back home

Usually the drive home as well

This post was edited

Slipped on my shorts and t-shirt in the truck. before I got out.

This post was edited

I've driven across the state of Kentucky naked. Love it! Always makes my cock a bit tumescent. LOL

This post was edited