RE:Driving nude - know its been up here before, but

Several hundred miles. Drove to Florida from the Mid West. Had a pair of shorts and a tee shirt handy to slip on when I needed to get out of the truck (Fuel and Pit Stops).

This post was edited

Several hundred miles. Drove to Florida from the Mid West. Had a pair of shorts and a tee shirt handy to slip on when I needed to get out of the truck (Fuel and Pit Stops).

I don't wear a shirt to fuel pay at the pump or use a rest room that is not part of a food court.

This post was edited

Vegas to Salt Lake City and back, 420 miles each way, and Dallas to Fort Smith, Arkansas; 227 miles each way. Los Angeles to Chico, CA: 440 miles each way, and Los Angeles to Phoenix and back; 540 miles each way! But I drive almost anywhere/everywhere naked.

This post was edited

So I gave this a try a few nights back. Especially at nighttime there is very little risk of being seen. Yesterday I left from lunch around noon in full sun and decided to try driving nude back to my empty house. As a man in an SUV, really the only concern is delivery trucks or those with a lift kit. It was a nice, easy drive of about 5 miles that I look forward to doing again soon.

This post was edited

Today I s the day to drive up to pick up wife. 180 miles driven, with 350 to go.. Got supplies of snack and gas, then onto the freeway. Dropped right away. Shorts for the rest stop . Too many people, put on after parking and on before starting. Add a shirt when I get next gas and snack. The the rest free.
LA traffic sucked near downtown, yet no problems at all stating free. It's a great drive. Sunshine., breeze, and moderate Temps high 70s/low 80s .
I'm off again

This post was edited

Today I s the day to drive up to pick up wife. 180 miles driven, with 350 to go.. Got supplies of snack and gas, then onto the freeway. Dropped right away. Shorts for the rest stop . Too many people, put on after parking and on before starting. Add a shirt when I get next gas and snack. The the rest free.LA traffic sucked near downtown, yet no problems at all stating free. It's a great drive. Sunshine., breeze, and moderate Temps high 70s/low 80s .I'm off again

CA is OK with just shorts at rest stops? Most east coast states are, but PA requires shirts.
Do you put on a shirt to pump gas if you are not going inside for a snack or drink or just shorts?

This post was edited

Going without a shirt, anywhere other than inside a restaurant or store/shop, is not illegal.

This post was edited

by AndyDi:

Going without a shirt, anywhere other than inside a restaurant or store/shop, is not illegal.

True, although in some areas, it's definitely not usual.

Someone may have to go first. That may be me on occasion. :-)

This post was edited

True in general, but PA has "shirts and shoes required" signs on free standing rest rooms.

This post was edited

300 km from home to nude beach and another 300 back, threw shorts over top to go through tolls... , keep shorts nearby in case of emergency.. only way to travel

This post was edited