RE:Driving nude - know its been up here before, but

Glad you enjoyed it, I do too. I've driven nude 300 miles (a little short of the distance I can go without refueling) many times. Two lane highways and interstates. No city streets. It's very comfortable, hoping to do it again soon.

This post was edited

Personal best distance driving nude is 400 Km to a nudist resort, spending the weekend naked and then driving back home 400 km again naked, putting on shorts and a shirt once to get gas on the way back home. Both trips there and back were in daylight along undivided highways, divided highways and through various size cities and towns - I have done this trip a few times in my SUV with tinted windows.

This post was edited

Will be driving to Key West next weekend (and back the following weekend). Would love to spend part of that drive naked. Sadly, going with a buddy who tolerates my love of nudity but I doubt will approve of me taking mynshorts off for part of the drive.

This post was edited

Personal best distance driving nude is 400 Km to a nudist resort, spending the weekend naked and then driving back home 400 km again naked, putting on shorts and a shirt once to get gas on the way back home. Both trips there and back were in daylight along undivided highways, divided highways and through various size cities and towns - I have done this trip a few times in my SUV with tinted windows.

Are the one set of shorts and shirt the only clothing you took on the trip?
I often get gas shirtless in warm weather. Do you?

This post was edited

Will be driving to Key West next weekend (and back the following weekend). Would love to spend part of that drive naked. Sadly, going with a buddy who tolerates my love of nudity but I doubt will approve of me taking mynshorts off for part of the drive.

Sounds like my wife. Fine with me being nude at home even though she rarely is, but doesn't want me to be nude in the car.

This post was edited

Yes - only one set of shorts and a shirt - just to be able to get gas on the way home. No need for any clothes at the resort. This past summer I got up the courage to drive nude to a resort closer to home without taking any clothes with me. It was great being 50 or so km from home without a stitch of clothing.

This post was edited

Yes - only one set of shorts and a shirt - just to be able to get gas on the way home. No need for any clothes at the resort. This past summer I got up the courage to drive nude to a resort closer to home without taking any clothes with me. It was great being 50 or so km from home without a stitch of clothing.

Have you considered taking just shorts on the longer trip. That's all I wear to pump gas in warm weather.
How long did you stay at the closer resort when you took no clothes? Do you think that you would do it again?

This post was edited

I think thats awesome Bud. I would love to do something like that.

This post was edited

About 150km of the trip between Ottawa and Haliburton Ontario in August last year. Sunroof and all windows open. Fantastic! This summer I drove out to one of the conservation areas to start a big bike ride and checked in at the gate naked except for a COVID mask! Was a LITTLE worried the young lady would approach the car but thankfully not.

This post was edited

Yes I would consider bringing only shorts for the longer trip that would just be for when I need to get gas. For the shorter trip when I did not take any clothes, I stayed at the resort for the day and yes I would do this again.

This post was edited