RE:Driving nude - know its been up here before, but

Was married twice to very textile women.The Overseas highway would be a great place to drive nude. One of several where I suggested doing so but my wife didn't want me to.Thankfully both were totally comfortable with my nudity. Neither had any complaint about my driving nude on long road-trips.

My wife is only uncomfortable when she thinks I will be seen by someone other than she who is not a nudist.
She is fine with me being nude at home unless we have company and going to clothing optional beaches (without her).
Her concerns with driving are what happens if I am seen, or especially stopped for a driving infraction.

This post was edited

I have those concerns myself.Her concerns with driving are what happens if I am seen, or especially stopped for a driving infraction.That's why there's always something handy to put into my lap.

With my first wife, we had a large van and it was unlikely that even truckers could have seen that I was nude. I think she liked having me nude -- she certainly never complained about it. I remember one time pulling into a rest stop at night to take a piss and joked about not bothering to pull my shorts on. She seem to get a naughty delight at the prospect of seeing me walk to the men's room and back in the nude.

I didn't do it.

But she had no concern about my driving nude or riding nude in the passenger seat.

This post was edited

A friend and I will be driving from Ft Lauderdale to Key West next month. We will leave my place with shorts and shoes, nothing else. We have both vowed that once we hit the highway, the shorts come off and we will make most of the trip nude. I did the Ft Lauderdale to Key West trip about 15 years ago in a Mustang convertible with the top down. That included going through a toll booth around 4am. The woman at the booth took forever to count my change and as I was leaving said "Thank You for making my night" Of course that was before everyone had a smartphone.

Last August I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Buffalo, NY nude most of the way including one nude gas stop at 1AM at a gas station just north of the GA - SC border. There was a convenience store that was closed but the gas pump was open so I gassed up the car and cleaned the windshield totally nude. That place will be a regular gas stop at night for future trips Every rest stop was made in a pair of mesh running shorts and no shirt. I did 1 stop in PA but I don't recall any shirts and shoes required . It would be fun to go in there wearing shoes and a shirt and nothing else but would probably get arrested.

This post was edited

A friend and I will be driving from Ft Lauderdale to Key West next month. We will leave my place with shorts and shoes, nothing else. We have both vowed that once we hit the highway, the shorts come off and we will make most of the trip nude. I did the Ft Lauderdale to Key West trip about 15 years ago in a Mustang convertible with the top down. That included going through a toll booth around 4am. The woman at the booth took forever to count my change and as I was leaving said "Thank You for making my night" Of course that was before everyone had a smartphone.Last August I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Buffalo, NY nude most of the way including one nude gas stop at 1AM at a gas station just north of the GA - SC border. There was a convenience store that was closed but the gas pump was open so I gassed up the car and cleaned the windshield totally nude. That place will be a regular gas stop at night for future trips Every rest stop was made in a pair of mesh running shorts and no shirt. I did 1 stop in PA but I don't recall any shirts and shoes required . It would be fun to go in there wearing shoes and a shirt and nothing else but would probably get arrested.
How long will you be in Key West? Where can you go and what can you do without a shirt while you are there?
I saw a picture of someone tried your last idea. He was holding a golf club and standing by sign that said collared shirts and golf shoes required. He was wearing what the sign stipulated, but nothing else. By the way, I have only ever used 2 rest areas in PA that do not include food service. Perhaps others don't require shirts and shoes.

This post was edited

A friend and I will be driving from Ft Lauderdale to Key West next month. We will leave my place with shorts and shoes, nothing else. We have both vowed that once we hit the highway, the shorts come off and we will make most of the trip nude. I did the Ft Lauderdale to Key West trip about 15 years ago in a Mustang convertible with the top down. That included going through a toll booth around 4am. The woman at the booth took forever to count my change and as I was leaving said "Thank You for making my night" Of course that was before everyone had a smartphone.Last August I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Buffalo, NY nude most of the way including one nude gas stop at 1AM at a gas station just north of the GA - SC border. There was a convenience store that was closed but the gas pump was open so I gassed up the car and cleaned the windshield totally nude. That place will be a regular gas stop at night for future trips Every rest stop was made in a pair of mesh running shorts and no shirt. I did 1 stop in PA but I don't recall any shirts and shoes required . It would be fun to go in there wearing shoes and a shirt and nothing else but would probably get arrested.How long will you be in Key West? Where can you go and what can you do without a shirt while you are there?I saw a picture of someone tried your last idea. He was holding a golf club and standing by sign that said collared shirts and golf shoes required. He was wearing what the sign stipulated, but nothing else. By the way, I have only ever used 2 rest areas in PA that do not include food service. Perhaps others don't require shirts and shoes.

It is just going to be for 1 night. Drive in on a Friday morning, stay that night at the Island house where we can be nude all the time throughout the complex. Then go on the BluQ sailing cruise Saturday and then head back home. May stay Saturday night not sure yet. One of my bucket list is to get a picture of me in front of the Southernmost point marker nude. If I succeed I will post it here for sure.

This post was edited

A friend and I will be driving from Ft Lauderdale to Key West next month. We will leave my place with shorts and shoes, nothing else. We have both vowed that once we hit the highway, the shorts come off and we will make most of the trip nude. I did the Ft Lauderdale to Key West trip about 15 years ago in a Mustang convertible with the top down. That included going through a toll booth around 4am. The woman at the booth took forever to count my change and as I was leaving said "Thank You for making my night" Of course that was before everyone had a smartphone.Last August I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Buffalo, NY nude most of the way including one nude gas stop at 1AM at a gas station just north of the GA - SC border. There was a convenience store that was closed but the gas pump was open so I gassed up the car and cleaned the windshield totally nude. That place will be a regular gas stop at night for future trips Every rest stop was made in a pair of mesh running shorts and no shirt. I did 1 stop in PA but I don't recall any shirts and shoes required . It would be fun to go in there wearing shoes and a shirt and nothing else but would probably get arrested.How long will you be in Key West? Where can you go and what can you do without a shirt while you are there?I saw a picture of someone tried your last idea. He was holding a golf club and standing by sign that said collared shirts and golf shoes required. He was wearing what the sign stipulated, but nothing else. By the way, I have only ever used 2 rest areas in PA that do not include food service. Perhaps others don't require shirts and shoes.It is just going to be for 1 night. Drive in on a Friday morning, stay that night at the Island house where we can be nude all the time throughout the complex. Then go on the BluQ sailing cruise Saturday and then head back home. May stay Saturday night not sure yet. One of my bucket list is to get a picture of me in front of the Southernmost point marker nude. If I succeed I will post it here for sure.

Does Island house have an on-site restaurant, do you know of another place that will allow shirtless men or will you have food delivered?
Better be quick at the southernmost point. It's a rather busy tourist spot!

This post was edited

A friend and I will be driving from Ft Lauderdale to Key West next month. We will leave my place with shorts and shoes, nothing else. We have both vowed that once we hit the highway, the shorts come off and we will make most of the trip nude. I did the Ft Lauderdale to Key West trip about 15 years ago in a Mustang convertible with the top down. That included going through a toll booth around 4am. The woman at the booth took forever to count my change and as I was leaving said "Thank You for making my night" Of course that was before everyone had a smartphone.Last August I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Buffalo, NY nude most of the way including one nude gas stop at 1AM at a gas station just north of the GA - SC border. There was a convenience store that was closed but the gas pump was open so I gassed up the car and cleaned the windshield totally nude. That place will be a regular gas stop at night for future trips Every rest stop was made in a pair of mesh running shorts and no shirt. I did 1 stop in PA but I don't recall any shirts and shoes required . It would be fun to go in there wearing shoes and a shirt and nothing else but would probably get arrested.How long will you be in Key West? Where can you go and what can you do without a shirt while you are there?I saw a picture of someone tried your last idea. He was holding a golf club and standing by sign that said collared shirts and golf shoes required. He was wearing what the sign stipulated, but nothing else. By the way, I have only ever used 2 rest areas in PA that do not include food service. Perhaps others don't require shirts and shoes.It is just going to be for 1 night. Drive in on a Friday morning, stay that night at the Island house where we can be nude all the time throughout the complex. Then go on the BluQ sailing cruise Saturday and then head back home. May stay Saturday night not sure yet. One of my bucket list is to get a picture of me in front of the Southernmost point marker nude. If I succeed I will post it here for sure.Does Island house have an on-site restaurant, do you know of another place that will allow shirtless men or will you have food delivered?Better be quick at the southernmost point. It's a rather busy tourist spot!

One more thought. Will you be stopping by Garden of Eden clothing optional rooftop bar while you are in town?

This post was edited

Was challenged by a buddy who has been locked in a chastity cage for 2 yrs to drive from Key West up until Homestead without shorts while wearing a cage. While most of US 1 is just 2 lanes, there were a few times cars could pass or stopped at a red light that made me nervous that someone might look and see me ...but it was exhilarating

As for Key West....there are plenty of places where you can be naked....Garden of Eden is most famous (roof top bar over the Bull and Whistle Pub. Also men only areas such as the Garden Bar at Bourbon St Pub and Saloon 1. And then theres Fantasy Fest where even walking the streets, as long as your cock is covered you are fine....plenty of guys wearing nothing more than a jockstrap

This post was edited

A friend and I will be driving from Ft Lauderdale to Key West next month. We will leave my place with shorts and shoes, nothing else. We have both vowed that once we hit the highway, the shorts come off and we will make most of the trip nude. I did the Ft Lauderdale to Key West trip about 15 years ago in a Mustang convertible with the top down. That included going through a toll booth around 4am. The woman at the booth took forever to count my change and as I was leaving said "Thank You for making my night" Of course that was before everyone had a smartphone.Last August I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Buffalo, NY nude most of the way including one nude gas stop at 1AM at a gas station just north of the GA - SC border. There was a convenience store that was closed but the gas pump was open so I gassed up the car and cleaned the windshield totally nude. That place will be a regular gas stop at night for future trips Every rest stop was made in a pair of mesh running shorts and no shirt. I did 1 stop in PA but I don't recall any shirts and shoes required . It would be fun to go in there wearing shoes and a shirt and nothing else but would probably get arrested.How long will you be in Key West? Where can you go and what can you do without a shirt while you are there?I saw a picture of someone tried your last idea. He was holding a golf club and standing by sign that said collared shirts and golf shoes required. He was wearing what the sign stipulated, but nothing else. By the way, I have only ever used 2 rest areas in PA that do not include food service. Perhaps others don't require shirts and shoes.It is just going to be for 1 night. Drive in on a Friday morning, stay that night at the Island house where we can be nude all the time throughout the complex. Then go on the BluQ sailing cruise Saturday and then head back home. May stay Saturday night not sure yet. One of my bucket list is to get a picture of me in front of the Southernmost point marker nude. If I succeed I will post it here for sure.Does Island house have an on-site restaurant, do you know of another place that will allow shirtless men or will you have food delivered?Better be quick at the southernmost point. It's a rather busy tourist spot!

Island House does have a restaurant (Cafe) They have excellent food, the prices are on par with the area (High) Shirtless? You can sit and enjoy your meal nude.
Have to check out Garden Of Eden. Never been there. Neither one of us are drinkers, but one cocktail once in a while is cool. Especially nude!

This post was edited

A friend and I will be driving from Ft Lauderdale to Key West next month. We will leave my place with shorts and shoes, nothing else. We have both vowed that once we hit the highway, the shorts come off and we will make most of the trip nude. I did the Ft Lauderdale to Key West trip about 15 years ago in a Mustang convertible with the top down. That included going through a toll booth around 4am. The woman at the booth took forever to count my change and as I was leaving said "Thank You for making my night" Of course that was before everyone had a smartphone.Last August I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Buffalo, NY nude most of the way including one nude gas stop at 1AM at a gas station just north of the GA - SC border. There was a convenience store that was closed but the gas pump was open so I gassed up the car and cleaned the windshield totally nude. That place will be a regular gas stop at night for future trips Every rest stop was made in a pair of mesh running shorts and no shirt. I did 1 stop in PA but I don't recall any shirts and shoes required . It would be fun to go in there wearing shoes and a shirt and nothing else but would probably get arrested.How long will you be in Key West? Where can you go and what can you do without a shirt while you are there?I saw a picture of someone tried your last idea. He was holding a golf club and standing by sign that said collared shirts and golf shoes required. He was wearing what the sign stipulated, but nothing else. By the way, I have only ever used 2 rest areas in PA that do not include food service. Perhaps others don't require shirts and shoes.It is just going to be for 1 night. Drive in on a Friday morning, stay that night at the Island house where we can be nude all the time throughout the complex. Then go on the BluQ sailing cruise Saturday and then head back home. May stay Saturday night not sure yet. One of my bucket list is to get a picture of me in front of the Southernmost point marker nude. If I succeed I will post it here for sure.Does Island house have an on-site restaurant, do you know of another place that will allow shirtless men or will you have food delivered?Better be quick at the southernmost point. It's a rather busy tourist spot!Island House does have a restaurant (Cafe) They have excellent food, the prices are on par with the area (High) Shirtless? You can sit and enjoy your meal nude.Have to check out Garden Of Eden. Never been there. Neither one of us are drinkers, but one cocktail once in a while is cool. Especially nude!

When in March are you going?

This post was edited