RE:Driving nude - know its been up here before, but

By KYDerby:

And then theres Fantasy Fest where even walking the streets, as long as your cock is covered you are fine....plenty of guys wearing nothing more than a jockstrap

Anyone in just a pouch? Koala sells them and I have one but have never worn it out.

https://www.koalaswim.com/star-pouch-swimsuit

This post was edited

By KYDerby:And then theres Fantasy Fest where even walking the streets, as long as your cock is covered you are fine....plenty of guys wearing nothing more than a jockstrapAnyone in just a pouch? Koala sells them and I have one but have never written it out.https://www.koalaswim.com/star-pouch-swimsuit
Are jocks or thongs and nothing else allowed at other times or just fantasy fest?

This post was edited

A friend and I will be driving from Ft Lauderdale to Key West next month. We will leave my place with shorts and shoes, nothing else. We have both vowed that once we hit the highway, the shorts come off and we will make most of the trip nude. I did the Ft Lauderdale to Key West trip about 15 years ago in a Mustang convertible with the top down. That included going through a toll booth around 4am. The woman at the booth took forever to count my change and as I was leaving said "Thank You for making my night" Of course that was before everyone had a smartphone.Last August I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Buffalo, NY nude most of the way including one nude gas stop at 1AM at a gas station just north of the GA - SC border. There was a convenience store that was closed but the gas pump was open so I gassed up the car and cleaned the windshield totally nude. That place will be a regular gas stop at night for future trips Every rest stop was made in a pair of mesh running shorts and no shirt. I did 1 stop in PA but I don't recall any shirts and shoes required . It would be fun to go in there wearing shoes and a shirt and nothing else but would probably get arrested.

Do you have any concern that you may need a rest stop on your upcoming Key West trip and won't be able to find one that doesn't require a shirt?

This post was edited

Anyone in just a pouch? Koala sells them and I have one but have never written it out.
Never tried a pouch. Something to keep in mind if you're considering wearing one as a means of being just barely legal. Check the laws in your jurisdiction. Some state that visible pubic hair qualifies as "nudity" or "indecent exposure."

This post was edited

Yes... pouch only on a couple guys

This post was edited

Never saw jocks or thongs on the street except during Fantasy Fest. But you can be naked at the gay bars, Garden of Eden or gay resorts

This post was edited

I've driven in a pouch thong but never got stopped. Don't know if it would matter but I don't have any pubic hair to show.

This post was edited

Driving my sedan with the windows down in broad daylight with traffic and some pedestrians was way less nerve-wracking than a convertible in the dead of night!

This post was edited

By mensasnem:

Never tried a pouch. Something to keep in mind if you're considering wearing one as a means of being just barely legal. Check the laws in your jurisdiction. Some state that visible pubic hair qualifies as "nudity" or "indecent exposure."

Our legislation (Summary Offences Act) refers only to genitals in the relevant paragraph with no mention of hair. Most who would wear a pouch would probably be hairless anyway, I expect. I've only ever seen one being worn by a guy laying in the sun on an edgier beach. One issue is their coverage isn't 100% due to how they sit on you body - since the base flares out, they may not cover the flared area. Not sure how technical things would get in a local court if it came to that.

Our legislation also mentions not exposing the anus, although it's a separate section. I think they were addressing flashing a browneye (mooning) rather than blokes wearing pouches when they wrote it. I've no idea how that would be interpreted if you're standing with cheeks together, as opposed to bending over!

This post was edited

A friend and I will be driving from Ft Lauderdale to Key West next month. We will leave my place with shorts and shoes, nothing else. We have both vowed that once we hit the highway, the shorts come off and we will make most of the trip nude. I did the Ft Lauderdale to Key West trip about 15 years ago in a Mustang convertible with the top down. That included going through a toll booth around 4am. The woman at the booth took forever to count my change and as I was leaving said "Thank You for making my night" Of course that was before everyone had a smartphone.Last August I drove from Fort Lauderdale to Buffalo, NY nude most of the way including one nude gas stop at 1AM at a gas station just north of the GA - SC border. There was a convenience store that was closed but the gas pump was open so I gassed up the car and cleaned the windshield totally nude. That place will be a regular gas stop at night for future trips Every rest stop was made in a pair of mesh running shorts and no shirt. I did 1 stop in PA but I don't recall any shirts and shoes required . It would be fun to go in there wearing shoes and a shirt and nothing else but would probably get arrested.How long will you be in Key West? Where can you go and what can you do without a shirt while you are there?I saw a picture of someone tried your last idea. He was holding a golf club and standing by sign that said collared shirts and golf shoes required. He was wearing what the sign stipulated, but nothing else. By the way, I have only ever used 2 rest areas in PA that do not include food service. Perhaps others don't require shirts and shoes.It is just going to be for 1 night. Drive in on a Friday morning, stay that night at the Island house where we can be nude all the time throughout the complex. Then go on the BluQ sailing cruise Saturday and then head back home. May stay Saturday night not sure yet. One of my bucket list is to get a picture of me in front of the Southernmost point marker nude. If I succeed I will post it here for sure.Does Island house have an on-site restaurant, do you know of another place that will allow shirtless men or will you have food delivered?Better be quick at the southernmost point. It's a rather busy tourist spot!Island House does have a restaurant (Cafe) They have excellent food, the prices are on par with the area (High) Shirtless? You can sit and enjoy your meal nude.Have to check out Garden Of Eden. Never been there. Neither one of us are drinkers, but one cocktail once in a while is cool. Especially nude!When in March are you going?

March 4-5

This post was edited