RE:The law in Illinois

The cougar was seen south of me a few weeks ago by the canyon road. I worry about snakes and scorpions too at night, was thinking about a head lamp rather than carry a flashlight. The disc golf course is open late and the back nine behind the substation is perfect for strip frisbee, can't be seen from the road.

Can you play shirtless on the course?
I know that playing Frisbee other than golf is often done shirtless.
Would you take something off if you win or lose?
Since you like to be minimally dressed, either way you probably would be naked fairly quickly!

This post was edited

Pretty much an empty lot the city put up some baskets on. I've walked it shirtless (and naked) a few times already, it's just desert and scrubby bushes. I wear pretty minimal clothing to start so I would be nude quickly, last time at the course I just had on a pair of cut offs!

This post was edited

I have two frisbees

This post was edited

Pretty much an empty lot the city put up some baskets on. I've walked it shirtless (and naked) a few times already, it's just desert and scrubby bushes. I wear pretty minimal clothing to start so I would be nude quickly, last time at the course I just had on a pair of cut offs!

Still curious if you would remove clothing as a reward for winning or forfeit for losing!

This post was edited

Whoever lost the hole removes one item of clothing. So basically, I would tee off on the next hole completely naked by those rules!

This post was edited

Need to set up a game one evening then.

This post was edited

Whoever lost the hole removes one item of clothing. So basically, I would tee off on the next hole completely naked by those rules!

Assuming you lost the first hole.

This post was edited

I think this is going to be a fun game. But after we all lose the hole what are we going to lose at next.

This post was edited

Play to win on the front 9 that can be seen from the road and play to lose on the back 9 behind the substation is my strategy. Plus, I can't hit the baskets in par anyway. But to be fair I can wear a tee shirt and cutoffs if that helps with the handicap.

This post was edited

It would be nice if some farmer that is in to nudist activities would host small groups on the farm.

This post was edited