RE:The law in Illinois

It would be nice if some farmer that is in to nudist activities would host small groups on the farm.

This post was edited

I think this is going to be a fun game. But after we all lose the hole what are we going to lose at next.

I have heard of strip games where after you have lost all of your clothing you can bet an item a second time. If you win, you get it back, lose and the person who has it keeps it. Might be difficult getting home if you lost you shorts twice.

This post was edited

Play to win on the front 9 that can be seen from the road and play to lose on the back 9 behind the substation is my strategy. Plus, I can't hit the baskets in par anyway. But to be fair I can wear a tee shirt and cutoffs if that helps with the handicap.

Might need a few more items of clothing in case you have a bad front 9.

This post was edited

Or you win the clothes and thats what you wear home. But going home naked would be fun.

This post was edited

Already driven home from the disc park naked!

This post was edited

I will start looking for my discs to play with.

This post was edited

Let me know if you want to set up a game some day.

This post was edited

How many items of clothing do you think you would start with?

This post was edited

It would be nice if some farmer that is in to nudist activities would host small groups on the farm.

Two people on other sites noted that they at one time worked and lived on farms where nudity was required.
One even said that if the owner saw one the workers clothed and he wasn't arriving or leaving. the worker was told to strip immediately and give the owner what he was wearing or pack up and leave.
If the worker chose to strip so he could stay, the owner destroyed all the clothing he had been wearing at the time!

This post was edited

lol sounds like destroying clothes at a work place would be some kind of labor violation this day and age

This post was edited