RE:Is any place on Earth where you can legally stay nudist all the time?

Thanks for detailed answer!

This post was edited

I mean I tried too screen everything or I have big wall or something. Is it a big deal to be accidentally count by someone anyway. I mean how is it accepted by people? I don't know how many tolerance in the US but in Russia is kind of act of exhibitionism... very negatevly until you are among people with the same desires

This post was edited

I would guess it varies greatly by country, even by state or region. I doubt there are cities of any size that allow it but certainly groups living together. After all there is a polygamous group with their own TV show so a nudist group must be out there somewhere.

This post was edited

Pretty sure these places aren't big. But at least some families and houses

This post was edited

In California Indecent Exposure requires one to be nude AND lewd. Counties and cities may pass their own laws regarding nudity but the county and the city we are in does not have any so they default to the state law. However, that doesnt mean they might not try and get someone for disturbing the peace of some such thing. Im in my backyard in full view of a couple other houses pretty much every day. It hasnt been a problem for 20 years.

This post was edited

My family lives in a nudist resort and we're nude all the time when weather is good, inside the gates. And we're in Virginia! If you're savvy you can go for weeks without leaving the property for shopping and such. We're still working on that part, and who of us has to eventually put on clothes is usually bitching to the other about the damned cloth on our skin. We have most everything we need inside the gates of our little piece of paradise. So yes Virginia, there is a naked Santa Claus town in the not-too-deep-south.

This post was edited

My family lives in a nudist resort and we're nude all the time when weather is good, inside the gates. And we're in Virginia! If you're savvy you can go for weeks without leaving the property for shopping and such. We're still working on that part, and who of us has to eventually put on clothes is usually bitching to the other about the damned cloth on our skin. We have most everything we need inside the gates of our little piece of paradise. So yes Virginia, there is a naked Santa Claus town in the not-too-deep-south.
About how many hours a month do you wear anything in warm weather,
Do you have very little clothing since you rarely wear anything?
you considered forming a group to take turns shopping so you don't have to wear clothes as often?

This post was edited

Which resort?

This post was edited

Wow. That's my dream! Sounds too good to be true haha. What is the area looks like. Do you have any pictures of the landscape?

This post was edited

Euronat in France is another place where you can be naked 24/7. The only problem is the weather. I was there for a few weeks in the summer and I was naked several days in a row. There are permanent residents there and lots of property for sale.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy