Is any place on Earth where you can legally stay nudist all the time?

I'm curious is any place on Earth where you can have property and live nudist life all the time? I mean naturism village or something. Not just resort that you can visit sometimes but place where you can live and enjoy this lifestyle all the time. And people who live this area are also naturism community members.

This topic was edited
RE:Is any place on Earth where you can legally stay nudist all the time?

I have read elsewhere that you can do so on the Canary Islands away from the cities.
Someone on another board said that he could go around town, shop at outdoor markets and some indoor shops, and go to outdoor taverns and cafes nude. I remember him saying that at the fish market, the fishermen wore the minimum when selling their wares but told him that once the customers left and they got back on their boats, even that came off and they mostly lived nude.
He did have to get dressed if he needed to go to the city and buy or do something that the small town didn't have.

This post was edited

Wow, that's interesting. I will investigate this topic more. Thank you.

This post was edited

There are homes at Laguna Del Sol in California, Cypress Cove and other places in Florida that you can buy and live nude all the time except when you leave the resort to go shopping, doctor visit or whatever. There are also condos for sale at Mira Vista in Arizona. There are realtors in Florida that specialize in these properties.

This post was edited

I checked this place in California online. Very interesting and has good reviews. Thank you!

This post was edited

The Willamettans in Oregon is another place where people live year-round and can stay nude all the time if they wish. They do have to get dressed to go into town for shopping and such.

This post was edited

I have always wanted to build a whole town that was for nudists. Complete with Stores, Schools, most of everything a town needs to thrive. Ah but only a dream.

But wait.. Maybe the estate of that distance cousin that just passed will send me the money. Supposed to be a Prince according to the Email I just received. Sorry I wasn't attempting to hijack the topic. That last part was just an attempt at humor.

The Nudist town would be pretty cool though.

This post was edited

I have always wanted to build a whole town that was for nudists. Complete with Stores, Schools, most of everything a town needs to thrive. Ah but only a dream.But wait.. Maybe the estate of that distance cousin that just passed will send me the money. Supposed to be a Prince according to the Email I just received. Sorry I wasn't attempting to hijack the topic. That last part was just an attempt at humor.The Nudist town would be pretty cool though.

So, basically you want to build Cap d'Agde ("the naked city")? An entire section of the French town of Agde has been designated a naturist zone. On a smaller scale is the French town of Heliopolis on Ile du Levant ("the naked island").

This post was edited

I have always wanted to build a whole town that was for nudists. Complete with Stores, Schools, most of everything a town needs to thrive. Ah but only a dream.But wait.. Maybe the estate of that distance cousin that just passed will send me the money. Supposed to be a Prince according to the Email I just received. Sorry I wasn't attempting to hijack the topic. That last part was just an attempt at humor.The Nudist town would be pretty cool though.So, basically you want to build Cap d'Agde ("the naked city")? An entire section of the French town of Agde has been designated a naturist zone. On a smaller scale is the French town of Heliopolis on Ile du Levant ("the naked island").

Don't know. Never been to France nor have I heard of these towns. Sounds like they have the right idea though. The Southern US is what I had in mind. Mild winter and hot summers.

This post was edited

I have always wanted to build a whole town that was for nudists. Complete with Stores, Schools, most of everything a town needs to thrive. Ah but only a dream.But wait.. Maybe the estate of that distance cousin that just passed will send me the money. Supposed to be a Prince according to the Email I just received. Sorry I wasn't attempting to hijack the topic. That last part was just an attempt at humor.The Nudist town would be pretty cool though.So, basically you want to build Cap d'Agde ("the naked city")? An entire section of the French town of Agde has been designated a naturist zone. On a smaller scale is the French town of Heliopolis on Ile du Levant ("the naked island").

Don't know. Never been to France nor have I heard of these towns. Sounds like they have the right idea though. The Southern US is what I had in mind. Mild winter and hot summers.

This post was edited

Also Euronat.

This post was edited