RE:Is any place on Earth where you can legally stay nudist all the time?

Considering my way too many pairs of underwear, I have some hording issues which the nudism is helping to battle (along with a woman in my life who knows how to gently push things towards the trash can when it's needed. I counted the other day and there WERE fifty-nine pairs of the unneeded undees in my collection. I still have some work to do in that regard.Are you saying that all of your underwear is unnecessary?Probably time to build a bonfire and throw it all in, along with some other unneeded clothing!

Since the weather has gotten noticeably cooler, have you built a bonfire and thrown you unnecessary underwear and clothing in it yet?

This post was edited

Yes, theee are naturist villages all over the place if you look, there are two sites within twenty miles of my home that take in day visitors - but also have a number of people living on the sites permanently. In France you have Cap DAgde which is basically a nudist town where people can also go to for a holiday.

This post was edited

Yes, theee are naturist villages all over the place if you look, there are two sites within twenty miles of my home that take in day visitors - but also have a number of people living on the sites permanently. In France you have Cap DAgde which is basically a nudist town where people can also go to for a holiday.

This post was edited

Yes there are few indeed.
The best one will be Cap d'Agde in the South of France.
Even in winter the temperature is suitable to live, work nude.
In winter the population is about 15,000 and in summer over 65,000.
There you can go everywhere nude without any issue.

You also have much smaller nudists village in the South and South west of France from few hundreds to few thousands residents.

This post was edited

Yes there are few indeed.The best one will be Cap d'Agde in the South of France.Even in winter the temperature is suitable to live, work nude.In winter the population is about 15,000 and in summer over 65,000.There you can go everywhere nude without any issue.You also have much smaller nudists village in the South and South west of France from few hundreds to few thousands residents.

Wouldn't mind visiting either one of those places. In Canada we get 3-4 months of warm weather during the summer.

This post was edited

In Canada we get 3-4 months of warm weather during the summer.

You must be in southern Canada. We don't necessarily get that many in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. This year was an exception.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy