Water Volleyball

I had already posted this in a private group I'm but I thought it might be interesting topic to visit.

So I had the opportunity to spend some time in a resort last weekend. Water Volleyball is very popular there. So I was curious if Water VB is popular in other places. Well, other than Texas.. It is very popular here.

This topic was edited
RE:Water Volleyball

Yes at Laguna Del Sol it is.

This post was edited

Yes at de anza resort in jacumba, ca

This post was edited

And Sunny Rest in PA.

This post was edited

Definitely - played most weekends as my local resort. In the summer pool is packed many weekends and in the winter there are tournaments.

This post was edited

I would like to try it, so far I have played volley ball just on land at a nudist club and it was great.

This post was edited

I think they play water volleyball at the Willamettans in Oregon when the weather permits and there are enough people.

This post was edited

It's almost a religion at Wildwood lol. We love it.

This post was edited

It's almost a religion at Wildwood lol. We love it.

Indeed.. I would say it IS a religion there.

This post was edited

I don't think we've visited a club or resort where there isn't a contingent of hardcore water volleyball players or groups. I'm all for competition but some of those groups can get a little too competitive and rough. It should just be a fun game.

I recall being asked to play at a resort in PS, CA. I was serving game point. I served the ball over the net and it landed near a woman with fake finger nails and she didn't want to hit the ball so it dropped right in front of her. I was berated for serving it to her! I served the dang ball into the middle of their side!

I won't play much anymore if they are playing so competitively.

Our club has a group that plays water volleyball and it is so popular, the club built a designated water volleyball pool.

This post was edited

As I recall Andy, H2O Volleyball is only popular with those who can't play real volleyball. LOL. Those of us up on the play court had very little patience for the going ons of those down in the pool. I think Mike, Neal and the others would all agree ... except for maybe Jill. She played it sometimes. One; those people are out of their minds and 2; their quality of play is amateur at best. The one time I played and I made a steep downward kill, they yelled at me for being too rough. I exited the pool and went back to play real volleyball. I miss GE volleyball and our A level team at tournaments. . It sucks here in Ohio...

Don

This post was edited