RE:October

GOOD MORNING , All! Its a Very pleasant 60 this morning and under the cover of early morning darkness about 6:30a.m. I grabbed my thermos of coffee and rushed to the backyard! Usually once it gets light I have to just sit in my secure area and catchup here in the truenudist.com world but this morning l got to enjoy moving around the yard and feeling the morning air on my skin! It felt so wonderful. I hope you all have a Great day, I enjoy reading about your adventures.

This post was edited

GOOD MORNING , All! Its a Very pleasant 60 this morning and under the cover of early morning darkness about 6:30a.m. I grabbed my thermos of coffee and rushed to the backyard! Usually once it gets light I have to just sit in my secure area and catchup here in the truenudist.com world but this morning l got to enjoy moving around the yard and feeling the morning air on my skin! It felt so wonderful. I hope you all have a Great day, I enjoy reading about your adventures.

This post was edited

This post was edited

The last 2 days were awesome naked days, or would have been if it weren't for work getting in the way :-(

This post was edited

We spent a portion of the morning, afternoon and evening with non nudist friends. We played golf in the morning and were dressed for the 45 degree weather, when we left the house. By the time we reached the golf course, we needed to strip off the sweaters. Temp predictions were in the high 60's but it got up to 76 degrees and felt warmer in the sun. Would have been an awesome day for naked golf! Well... any day would be awesome for naked golf. ;DDD

Our valley warms up nicely most of the year and with only being 12 miles (as the crow flies) from the coast, we get that cool onshore breeze each afternoon and the evenings cool down enough, in the Fall, to flip on the spa (hot tub). Tonight will be a spa and port wine night as we watch the Hunter's Moon, the first full moon of Fall.

This post was edited

We spent a portion of the morning, afternoon and evening with non nudist friends. We played golf in the morning and were dressed for the 45 degree weather, when we left the house. By the time we reached the golf course, we needed to strip off the sweaters. Temp predictions were in the high 60's but it got up to 76 degrees and felt warmer in the sun. Would have been an awesome day for naked golf! Well... any day would be awesome for naked golf. ;DDDOur valley warms up nicely most of the year and with only being 12 miles (as the crow flies) from the coast, we get that cool onshore breeze each afternoon and the evenings cool down enough, in the Fall, to flip on the spa (hot tub). Tonight will be a spa and port wine night as we watch the Hunter's Moon, the first full moon of Fall.
Have you ever been able to play golf nude?

This post was edited

Well it's warming up down under in southern Australia, so I was able to have a couple of days of nude sun enjoyment in my yard. Cloudy & rainy today, & cooler but this is a typical spring. More sun next week, just need a way to be able to enjoy it.

This post was edited

Beautiful days in Spain still but winter is upon us. Still the opportunity of nude time in the yard and beaches but the water is properly chilly now.

This post was edited

Have you ever been able to play golf nude?

Technically, yes, but it was only once and only one hole. It was at an Exec Course in Hawaii. The course is fun and most of the holes could easily be played naked. The course, in comparison to all the other well maintained courses on Oahu, isn't great but it's still a fun course with lots of water views on several holes. I think because of it's condition, which I'd say is "fair", not many golfers play there. I think it's more a locals course and those times we've played, there's only been a few others out on the course. We play mid week and usually, most people are or were at work. We've played this course 5 times. The first time we stayed dressed. The second time is when I played the hole naked. The 3rd, 4th and 5th time, we played with family and friends. I've played all those times after our first time, shirtless and barefoot.

We've hit a cool patch in the month's weather pattern. Highs in the very low 70's and breezy. Still quite comfortable being naked most of the day outside. We walk everyday, around 5:30p, for about 4 miles. By that time of day, it's beginning to get cool. We're beginning to walk earlier so we don't have to cover up too much.

This post was edited

Have you ever been able to play golf nude? We've played this course 5 times. The first time we stayed dressed. The second time is when I played the hole naked. The 3rd, 4th and 5th time, we played with family and friends. I've played all those times after our first time, shirtless and barefoot.

Have you had other opportunities to golf shirtless?
I saw a post on another board of someone holding a golf club standing next to a sign saying collared shirt and golf shirt required. That what he was wearing but I suspect that they wanted the players to wear shorts too, which he wasn't.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy