Knock on the door

Well at home I'm always naked and to be honest you forget your naked, well this morning the door bell rang and I was in my way when I got a knock knock like someone was in a bad mood. Anyway I hurried to the door and opened it to confronted by the post lady with a package, it was at this moment when I saw her face and her eyes drop I remembered I was naked but thought its done now just act as if it's normal. I must say Mrs angry calmed down and I felt happy she didn't go on about me being naked. After that I just thought I don't care who it is I'll be me and most people don't care or don't notice. But plus the post lady always knocks on the door even if it goes through the letter box. But it shows don't be discouraged or embarrassed just be you and most people won't care but probably enjoy it.

This topic was edited
RE:Knock on the door

Well at home I'm always naked and to be honest you forget your naked, well this morning the door bell rang and I was in my way when I got a knock knock like someone was in a bad mood. Anyway I hurried to the door and opened it to confronted by the post lady with a package, it was at this moment when I saw her face and her eyes drop I remembered I was naked but thought its done now just act as if it's normal. I must say Mrs angry calmed down and I felt happy she didn't go on about me being naked. After that I just thought I don't care who it is I'll be me and most people don't care or don't notice. But plus the post lady always knocks on the door even if it goes through the letter box. But it shows don't be discouraged or embarrassed just be you and most people won't care but probably enjoy it.

Well said, und I completely agree with you that the more time that we spend nude. That we eventually forget that we are in fact nude. I wonder how many people after being nude for an extended period of time und having forgotten that they're nude have stepped out into their yard for "all to see?"

If we act like it is perfectly normal, then I suspect more und more people will come to realize that it IS perfectly normal.

That of course doesn't mean that there isn't a time when a little discretion isn't called for. Such as the encounter that I had with the Jehovah Witnesses. I wrapped a towel around my waist, NOT so much for them as I had a good idea who was at my door before I even answered it. But more so for my neighbors as I didn't want to risk offending them.

This post was edited

When someone comes to your door unannounced, they really do not have a right to expectations beyond not being harmed.Well at home I'm always naked and to be honest you forget your naked, well this morning the door bell rang and I was in my way when I got a knock knock like someone was in a bad mood just be you and most people won't care but probably enjoy it.And in the course of all of human history, no one was ever harmed merely by seeing or being in the presence of another human who lacked artificial adornment.

This post was edited

My saying is: I'm home; I'm nude; I repeat myself.Well at home I'm always naked and to be honest you forget your naked.Because I'm essentially always nude at home, I really don't think about it -- it's just normal. I have, on a few occasions, gotten into the car to go somewhere and then realized that I was nude and needed to put something on first. I've never actually started the car before remembering to get dressed.

This post was edited