Making a long drive a little more... bareable

last week I had to drive between Dallas and Fort Smith, Arkansas. Five hours each way. Did it nude, of course. Much more comfortable... although I did have to put something on for the carhop at Sonic!

This topic was edited
RE:Making a long drive a little more... bareable

Just shorts for the carhop or a shirt too?
Did you consider the drive through instead?
What about bathroom breaks?

This post was edited

Nothing feels better. I am able to make all day trips from north La. to New Orleans and back, naked fueling stops included. Love to drive nude.

This post was edited

You guys are making me itch for a drive...I need to scratch...

This post was edited

So how are you able to do naked fuel stops?

This post was edited

So how are you able to do naked fuel stops?

It can be tricky but I have done it at self-service.

This post was edited

We had some pay-at-the-pump outlets in Australia for a short time but they weren't around for long. The proprietors make more money from selling snacks in-store than fuel here.

This post was edited

It takes practice! I travel the same areas almost regularly and over the years know where I will be able to fuel up naked. I will usually go to the outermost pump island and use the inside pump. Most of these are somewhat out of direct view of the attendant, if not I will leave my door open as a shield. However every now and then opportunity happens. There is one major shell station nearby in our metro area. It is always super busy and normally I would never consider it but a while back as I passed I noticed only 3-4 patrons fueling so I pulled in. During the 20 minutes or so I was there standing outside fueling at least 80 or so vehicles wizzed by on the main road. I find most people these days are so busy playing with their devices they hardly see their surroundings, like me- naked. A couple pulled in to the next island, she jumped out and ran in to get something while he fueled up. As she approached their vehicle on the way back she looked over at me, all she could see was my top side as my truck was blocking my naked bottom, I just smiled.
Another day at another store I pulled in left the door open , started fueling and decided it was a good time to get a photo or two so I got the phone and set it up next to the pump. Walking back and forth 8-10 feet several times to reset the timer I noticed the attendant exiting out, he hollered to see if I needed any help still not knowing I was nude (he could plainly see I had no shirt on) He actually walked up to within 8 feet of me but my door blocked my mid section. I'm sure he was puzzled as he could see bare feet and no shirt but I claimed to be just fine so he turned and retreated.
Can't wait for another trip!

This post was edited

Funny how the eye plays tricks like that. We have an 'upside-down refrigerator in that the freezer door is below and the larger main door is above. Anyone opening the top door while wearing shorts or a short skirt looks as if they have nothing on, even if you already saw them before they opened the door!

This post was edited

out of respect for the sonic carhop (who was probably under age, too), I put on shorts and a shirt. And I took care of the bathroom before hitting the road. But you know I had to pee when I hit my destination!

This post was edited

Just have to be aware of any security cameras. :(

This post was edited