New to the site and nudity

Hey everyone. Im new to the site and the whole nudism thing. Right now it mostly consists of me being nude as uch as i can when at home ( damn roommates lol). I really want to try more but not sure what to do.
Also if anyone knows of any beaches, campgrounds or resorts in southern ontario it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks alot

This topic was edited
RE: New to the site and nudity

www.fcn.ca is your best resource for Canadian naturist information and has links for all of the landed and non-landed clubs in Canada. I "sort of" know where Peterborough is and I believe Bare Oaks (www.bareoaks.ca) is probably your closest landed club although there are several wtthin a few hundred km radius. The Ontario Roaming Bares (www.orbtoronto.org) are having a nude swim in Richmond Hill this coming Saturday and of course it won't be long before you could go to Hanlan's Beach on Toronto Island..

This post was edited

heyy im new too, last summer i swam nude in my pool and was around the house nude and it felt absolutely amazing and free.

This post was edited

I can't believe a newby got the name Crazy Canuck! Well done! Welcome to nudism and here! Don't accept all friend invitations and keep it up at the forums. (my bit of unsolicited advice!) Yup, netnude.ca is a good resource for us and here is good in general. Try some of the other beaches near Sandbanks. Make any lake your own in the Land o' Lakes. I think Lake Sun is still going down near Kingston. Have a great summer and we'll see ya out there!

This post was edited
Hi guys

Hi to the 2 newbies!! feel free to drop me a line some time!!

This post was edited

Welcome to the site and to nudism! You are going to love both! This is just an absolutely awesome site to meet people and find out about the lifestyle!

This post was edited

Welcome to both of you. I agree this is a great site to learn more, there are a lot of helpfull people here. In the newbie section of the forum is a great thread started by Philfree with a lot of answers to questions about the site.

This post was edited

There is a resource on TN in the group Canadian Locations Index located athttps://www.truenudists.com/group/2245/and there is no need to join the group to use the resource. It lists websites, contact information etc. It is listed by province so simply click on Ontario Locations and you can see what is available in Ontario.

This post was edited

Welcome to you both. This is indeed a great place to meet other people who can answer any question you might have concerning this lifestyle.

Mike

This post was edited
New to the site and nudity

Welcome to our world!

This post was edited

There is a resource on TN in the group Canadian Locations Index located athttps://www.truenudists.com/group/2245/and there is no need to join the group to use the resource. It lists websites, contact information etc. It is listed by province so simply click on Ontario Locations and you can see what is available in Ontario.
Thanks for posting this Jack, you confirmed my previous post about the helpfull people here.

This post was edited