RE:Polygamy or polyandry - a better fit for you?

Still no women wading in on this. Wouldn't polyandry (1 wife, multi husbands) be an attractive proposition for most women.....your wife for example. Why don't you ask her.I mean, what woman wouldn't want many husbands who bring different skill sets to the table.Thoughts anyone?.

Most women I know have all they want keeping one man happy in bed, let alone 2,3,4,.... Think of it as a wolf pack. They have a Alpha male and a Alpha female, the rest are betas and don't breed they just hunt and bring home the bacon. Do you think you are going to be the Alpha male??? Or one of the Betas bringing home the bacon for your alpha female? I know some gold diggers that would love to have you as a beta male ;-)

This post was edited

What was I going to say... Oh yes, a husband is a man as a man is also a man just not married. I think however I can see where this is going... A husband (some anyway) could be fedup with the one wife and the sex life becomes dull. The same can be said for women. Single men I see are excluded because somebody thinks single men don't have the same experience, that is, if we are referring to sex. This subject is like chocolate, eat too much of that what you enjoy and you won't enjoy it for long and look elsewhere. Love is a different kettle of fish all together, and if a man trully loves a woman, he looks no further.

This post was edited

Well folks, I am going to upset the cart here.

As a gay man, previously married to a woman and experienced a whole range of sexual and living arrangement opportunities after that, I am very open to having a range of arrangements, far more than our current western (christian based) legal system allows for. I do not see this as a fixed thing and having loving and sexual relationships with many people at the same time is a perfectly ok thing to do , so long as people are open and honest about it - and there also lies the challenge with such arrangements.

Whether it is heterosexual/same-sex couples being swingers with like couples or having open- relationships or having multiple partners, I am open to having a go at any arrangement and allowing other consenting adult to do likewise. I have an open relationship where the rule is that you tell the other partner what you are going to do , or have done, depending on circumstances and whether also partaking in parties so long as one conducts them self as safely as possible.

All has worked very well for many years in current relationship, whereas previous ones were full of resentment and frustration. If others wish to live in a monogamous loving and sexual relationship, then great for them. I would not decry that, but it is not one with suits everyone. It is a pity that our legal systems can not take account of this - as we have to remember a phrase I used to use in sexual health classes to adults, " Be honest - we all have sex, don't we?"

This post was edited