Clothing Free Travel

A few people have mentioned leaving home with no clothing in their possession.
Who else has done that?
How far did you go and for how long?

This topic was edited
RE:Clothing Free Travel

I have done a few 4 hour drives naked and with all my clothes out of reach in the boot (trunk).

This post was edited

I have done it a couple times. Walk out of the apartment and jump in truck and take off. Driving out of town to countryside while going thru other towns. Some of the roads might be 4 lane. Some of my drives will last from half hour to well over hour and half. May sometimes stop in busy parking lot for a break.

This post was edited

I did it at mother in laws house. Just wanted to drive around and get some distance between me and my clothes. Thrilling to walk out to the car in broad daylight , then get in and leave all cover behind.

This post was edited

Took a drive tonight with no clothes or phone. So if something happened I'm at the mercy of others that stop to help. But I didn't run into any trouble. It is fun driving with no clothes.

This post was edited

I've never done that, but I have done as Olly has, and had my clothes out of reach. I always get out of the car naked, but then that's in a garage which doesn't count

This post was edited

As the driver, I've only left behind my clothing once or twice, as a dare from a buddy. It was about a 10 minute drive late one night, to go hang out in his back yard.

However, I've done it several times as a passenger. Back in school (before cellphones were ubiquitous), I had a buddy that loved going for long drives. Every now and then he'd show up at my house already nude, and would tell me I should strip before I got in the bus (it was an old VW bus). So I'd leave my stuff in the house and hop in. Those were some really great times. There's nothing like the feeling of flying down the highway on a hot summer night, all the windows down, with the wind blasting your bare skin. Man, I can't wait for summer!

This post was edited

i did it years ago, a guy dared me to go to his house naked. I left home with shoes and car keys. drove to his, walked down his drive and knocked on his door, didnt even know if he was home.
i need to do this again

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted that he recently drove over 400 miles for a two month stay at a nudist resort and brought only hat, sneakers and flip flops.

This post was edited

I live as a full time nudist. I've driven to a few friends' houses nude, but only about 15 miles away.

This post was edited

if you are on twitter check out this chap, he seems to go everywhere naked! https://twitter.com/Nakedcyclist69/

This post was edited