Post lockdowns - who's still working nude?

I have had a great few days here. Have had the pleasure of being nude the last three days whilst I worked and relaxed.

Of course I work from home and that's a privilege - as you're not only able to be the boss but you can dictate the dress code. In my case its the undress code!

But these last few days got me thinking about how there's much a-do about the lockdowns around the world helping people find nudism.

Now that many are heading back to the office, are many of us still working nude (even if at the office)?

I was recently chatting with a friend here in TN and they have been having nude work days on the weekends at their office. Even the boss there joins in from what they told me. Sounds like a hoot and certainly not what happened during my corporate career (otherwise I may have tried to hang in there longer).

What about trades people - are you getting nude on the job site now that many people are passing by as they head back to work?

But above all; will we still see the same growth in nudism now that we're not all at home in lockdown?

This topic was edited
RE:Post lockdowns - who's still working nude?

I am still working from home so lucky enough to continue working in the nude. I do have a shirt on standby for the occasional video calls. I think the story you mentioned is a bit of a stretch, count me in if there are organisations that allow nudity.

I definitely think we will see a decrease of people who hang around in the nude who are now going back to work.

This post was edited
RE:Post lockdowns - who's still working nude?

My work took away our offices during the pandemic and put in a web based office reservation system. We are expected to work from outside the office at least part of the time, so I work from home Mondays and Fridays. When it is warm I work from home nude, but this time of year its too cold. With the price of natural gas literally just doubling on our last bill Im not turning up the heat so nude is out until the spring.

We are looking to buy a lot in our local nudist camp this spring so Id like to try working nude out on the deck in the sun some Monday next summer if our Internet connection is good enough to support working. Then we wont have to fight the Sunday afternoon traffic heading home.

This post was edited