RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

Tan Thru if i have to other wise it is nothing at ....The only way to be....With you all the way Tan Thru in the Marina..... for swimming, what I was issued with.

This post was edited

Tan Thro ' are just great when you must wear something.

This post was edited

G-string or Speed-O for me if I have to wear a bathing suit!! Baggy suits today are more like wearing shorts!! I want and much sun as I can get when I have to be on textile beach!!

This post was edited

For me its either running shorts.. the old fashioned split type or speedos

This post was edited

I couldn't imagine, me wearing baggy swimwear. I've got a pair of skimpy speedo's, which I keep for just in case I find myself in a restricted environment, which I avoid as much as possible.

This post was edited
RE:If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

I have to go with Speedos, definitely. I hate the clingy feel of board shorts. And if I get the opportunity to ditch the Speedos while in the water, they're easy to hold in my hand. :-))

This post was edited

Quite fond of my white Lycra speedos which become translucent when wet.
In mixed company will opt for boardies

This post was edited

I would wear speedos the shorter and the more revealing the better , baggy shorts male no sense ,they hold water
and cling to your legs when wet, speedos tend to dry quicker and they only tend to cling to your crotch and butt
albeit for a shorter period of time

This post was edited

I would not like to be seen in those baggy pants - ridulous! Why hide youe thighs when the ladies are wearing less and less? If I have to I wear a minimal string sided thong thing, pouch front and 1/4 back. Perfectly legal covers all that needs it

This post was edited

Speedo here as well, preferably with the liner cut our for closest to naked comfort.

This post was edited