If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

Man, I hate those baggy, calf length shorts they call a swimsuit these days!!! How can anyone be so modest? I got some laughs at a water park for wearing a speedo but at least it doesn't pour water for an hour after I get out and keep me cold til it's dry! The smaller, the better for me. I'm not unfashionable usually, but can't get into this trend at all.

This topic was edited
RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

Yes, when I was getting ready for a trip to Hawaii last year I went shopping for a swimsuit and was surprised to learn you can buy swim trunks anymore. All that I could find were the long legged variety (I think the are called board shorts?). Anyway, I gave in and bought a pair which haven't been used since my trip. But me in a speedo would just be wrong. LOL So I guess I'll be forced to seek out nudist beaches and just say no to swimsuits altogther.

This post was edited
RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

Me in a Speedo would not be a pretty sight, either. I look better nude than in one of those, lol. I have 3 or 4 bathing suits with short legs I got last summer, but looking already this spring I haven't seen anything that isn't "board shorts". Won't be getting any of those. They are ugly!!

This post was edited
Swimsuits

HI I went into our local Walmart the other day and found they stocking swimsuits that are almost like a speedo without the name brand, and some other swim shorts that dont have that long leg thing! Check it out. I cant see myself wearing board shorts either, I'd rather wear cut-offs from blue jeans.

This post was edited
RE: Swimsuits

the last swim suit i owned is the one the navy issued me 32 yrs. ago i have that rare dezee noassatall no would look down rite stupied in speedos or board shorts i use to swim in long pants then cut offs now if i have to wear something i dont go so call me suberon

This post was edited

neither i just wear a pair of jogging shorts.

This post was edited

HI I went into our local Walmart the other day and found they stocking swimsuits that are almost like a speedo without the name brand, and some other swim shorts that dont have that long leg thing! Check it out. I cant see myself wearing board shorts either, I'd rather wear cut-offs from blue jeans.

Thanks! I'll check it out!

This post was edited

IT also seems that Europeans are comfortable in speedo style suits but than again they are also comfortable being nude at the beach too, we Americans have to many hangups

This post was edited
If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

I've been wearing speedos since my early age.In Europe it's common to wear that....though, baggy pants are much like to see on the beaches.
sry 4 my english,but I'm trying..hehe

This post was edited
RE: none of the above if I can help it.

SPEEDOS ! Who cares who doesn't like it !HA HA ! KEN

This post was edited
RE: none of the above if I can help it.

I bought a speedo at a clearance as a joke years ago and after my ex saw she went out and bought me three more. I found that they were a lot better for water skiing becaue I didn't have a big water balloon around my waist They are also a lot better for swimming.

This post was edited