If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

I have two pairs of "tan thru" swim suits that dry very quickly after swimming...so if I have to wear something...

This post was edited
If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo

Tan thru SPEEDO or nothing......

This post was edited
RE: none of the above if I can help it.

Swim wear? pass! hehe, I do have a rather smart looking pair of Speedos I spose you call them, at least 20 years old. (and they still fit :) Black with a very thin white diagonal line every half inch. Only ever used if textile company calls by when I'm in the garden. Wouldn't even consider going for a swim in them.

Phil.

This post was edited
RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

Good job on the answers guys! Impressed I got so many so fast! Definitely board shorts lost out. I was down in Cuba a while back and had to wear one, so wore a rather smallish speedo type. It was great cuz when I went skin diving I just took it off and held it in my hand.

This post was edited
If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

I use to wear dick tog when I was younger but I found them to be Over Priced for what they are, When you can get a stylish pair of Bordie's. These days there are so many different cuts thatthere is For Sure one to fit Anyone and the material is the sort that doesn't tear your skin.
I have been complemented on the clothes I wear and my reply is "Thank you, I don't like wearing clothes so when I do they may as well be nice" Middle aged men in dick togs just give the general public something to laugh at, and they do, don't think they don't. So what I say is "Two choices, Don't dress or dress Sharp". This is the general consensus in Australia.

This post was edited
Definitely Boardshorts

A speedo would definitely draw attention to the fact that I'm definitely not the best looking guy on the beach. Going naked, I could blend in better. When I vacationed in Florida and was at a textile beach, we definitely noticed the men in speedos and ladies in thongs (whether you wanted to see them or not) because their outfit drew attention to their bodies. That wasn't the case at Haulover.
That being said, I hate that it takes an hour to dry off when you have boardshorts on. My wife doesn't understand why I hate it so much.

This post was edited
RE: Boardshorts

Nudeau...speedo UNDER board shorts??? What is the point there? That's a lot of fabric just to swim!

This post was edited
RE: Definitely Boardshorts

Trumpeter, I know what you mean about drawing attention to your midriff. And I would never wear a thong or g-string on a nude beach. But the fact is, a bathing suit is just a censored rectangle in front of our genitals, made more ridiculous because now, we're pretending that we have no thighs either. Notice however, that guys are wearing them awfully low! So for me, it's a statement. I'll wear something because I have to, but I've still got genitals, as does every other guy. That said, I still wear big suits when with a group of friends. I know, no conviction...sigh.

This post was edited
RE: Definitely Boardshorts

You can get Bordie's now that dry in about 5 Min's, just go to your local Surf Shop and they can help you acquire a pair that will suite you to a T.

This post was edited
Only when required by law

Tan through speedo, short biker shorts, or a thong, but definitely only when I have to, otherwise nude is best!

This post was edited