RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

I agree, you might as well be wearing pants if you are going to wear some of today's swimsuits. You get all kind of looks for wearing speedos, but I would trade them for shorts any day.

This post was edited
RE: From the Country that brought you Speedos

How about a pair of shorts mate out of a transparent breathable mesh?

This post was edited
RE: From the Country that brought you Speedos

The trouble with speedos' is that they are to restrictive. I hate that feeling of my penis pulled in and much prefer boardies if I have to wear something as I prefer to wear nothing underneath. Same as underwear much prefer loose fitting over jockey pants.

This post was edited
RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

speedo, much more comfortable

This post was edited
RE: Boardshorts

I just love speedo no matter i am at the Ymca or beach

This post was edited
RE: Baggys or Speedos-no brainer

Look at european folks, speedo is no big deal for them. I think in the state most guys are self conscious about their body. Speedo use to be a norm, but somehow God know when they change it to those ungly board short. I still love my speedo and my speedo tan line

This post was edited
RE: Speedos

i was watching high school swimming on tv the other day and the majority of boys were wearing skin tight shorts to their knees, only saw one wearing a speedo. nt1819 there is a double standard for men and women at the beach see heavy girls and women and older women wearing bikinis and no one bats a eyes but they do for the men, why do i want to wear shorts below my knees when i'm nude i'll look like a tan banana.

This post was edited

i was watching high school swimming on tv the other day and the majority of boys were wearing skin tight shorts to their knees, only saw one wearing a speedo. nt1819 there is a double standard for men and women at the beach see heavy girls and women and older women wearing bikinis and no one bats a eyes but they do for the men, why do i want to wear shorts below my knees when i'm nude i'll look like a tan banana.
I agree with you, its not you can swim nude at all places, why not wearing speedo, its like a chunky girl wearing two pieces too. its ok for girls but not to the boys?? I believe everyone has a right to express what they want to wear and not judge by the public.

This post was edited

its funny how in europe you see speedos on most males and no one bats a eye but in the US it such a issue, maybe the women here need to go back to the old fashion one piece, wait what am i saying....

This post was edited

Frankly...I don't give a rat's a** what anyone thinks about what I should and should not wear...

This post was edited