RE: Speedos

its funny how in europe you see speedos on most males and no one bats a eye but in the US it such a issue, maybe the women here need to go back to the old fashion one piece, wait what am i saying....
I agree what you said, I went to europe or asia, its normal for guys wearing speedo, somehow in U.S. people think its discussing. I can't wear those trunk while i am swimimg. Just like the guys said who care, no one can tell me what i should wear to swim.

This post was edited
speedos

i prefer speedos for swimming, no drag like shorts to make it hard work.... love short shorts to walk in tho :-)

This post was edited
speedo's

It is right that here in Holland (Europe) a speedo is quite normal. Some public pools do not allow baggy pants because of hygiene reasons. On the beaches you see a mix of speedo's and baggy pants. A thong or a jockstrap are not quite common on our beaches. Those who do not want to wear a speedo or a baggy pant, can visit one of our 30 nudist beaches along our 250 km (160 miles) coast line or one oft the 55 other public places for naturistic recreation. I think we are quite blessed with the number of nude beaches and recreation areas.
Naked greetings fron Holland,
Roland

This post was edited
speedo's

It is right that here in Holland (Europe) a speedo is quite normal. Some public pools do not allow baggy pants because of hygiene reasons. On the beaches you see a mix of speedo's and baggy pants. A thong or a jockstrap are not quite common on our beaches. Those who do not want to wear a speedo or a baggy pant, can visit one of our 30 nudist beaches along our 250 km (160 miles) coast line or one oft the 55 other public places for naturistic recreation. I think we are quite blessed with the number of nude beaches and recreation areas.
Naked greetings fron Holland,
Roland

This post was edited
RE: speedo's

rollie yes you are blessed and we in the US are jealous

This post was edited
RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

If I had a choice whether to wear baggys or speedo I'd rather wear the speedo or a men's thong
ranchboy

This post was edited

I;m here in U.S. I am way jealous to Holland and whereever speedo is normal thing at the beach. Hope things would change one day and hope speedo will come back in style one day.

This post was edited

If you gotta wear something, I wear speedos only. I wear everything from the squarecut suits to the briefest smallest suit possible. If someone doesn't like what I'm wearing, they don't have to look at me.

This post was edited

The evangelical weirdos in the South won't let guys wear speedos in a public pool. Get a lawyer.

This post was edited
RE: none of the above if I can help it.

speedos are so not cool.
ill take boardshorts or nothing anyday.

This post was edited