RE: speedo

Truth is, I would look better nude than in a speedo. I do want a very small suit to wear in the back yard pool when their might be folks around, though.

This post was edited
trunk style swim suit source

I found a big selection of men's swim wear from board short to speedos to trunks and even thongs if you're into those, at the International Jock web site. They have a lot of different brands and you can shop on line. I think its www.internationaljock.com

This post was edited
RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo

Tan thru SPEEDO or nothing......
just to add...with the liner removed...:)

This post was edited

when I have to wear a suit, it is a speedo. Was at my sister and brother-in-law's once and we decided to go swimming, so my bro-in law loaned me one of his speedos to use. Felt much better than a baggy suit. My son thinks they are gross.
I get the same thing from my son...and I'm taking "fashion" advice from an 18 year old...why?

This post was edited

A speedo or nothing. If you don't like what you see look away! I dress or undress for myself not other people.

This post was edited
RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

J Crew still sells short swimsuits and short shorts (available with 9, 7, and 5 inch inseams). That's where I order them. A bit pricey...but you do what you have to do. :)

This post was edited
swim shorts

If I cant go nude it has to be speedo or well cut swim wear.I think a lot of guys who are not into being nude worry about showing to much, or rather not enough when wearing speedo's. The cheeper designs flattern down , but a well cut pair can give you a good line.
Being naked is best though....I think we all agree on that..

This post was edited
RE: swim shorts

It's one thing to be fashionable and another to deny what you are. People who think it's shameful for a woman's nipples to be evident or a guy's penis to produce a bulge, well, sorry for being what we are! Wearing a bathing suit doesn't make it go away. I guess wearing my speedo makes me a bit of an exhibitionist but it's also a soap box to yell out "I've got genitals which doesn't in any way change who I am!" I saw a guy on the beach, he was probably 18, and he was playing some ball game with friends and I admired his hootzpah for wearing a pretty daring speedo. Not too many guys that age have the courage! The laughs and uneasiness are just like at the nudist club, they go away pretty quickly once people get past your crotch.

This post was edited
RE: none of the above if I can help it.

For me, if I have to wear something (like when doing laps at the local pool), it's a pair of speedos. I find them more comfortable than the other permitted alternatives.

Of course, given a choice, nude would be the most preferable! :)

This post was edited
RE: none of the above if I can help it.

I personally wear a pair of mid-length running shorts with the liner cut out. The wife bought me a pair of those big baggy swintrunks (I cut the liner out of them too) but I don't wear them.

This post was edited