If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

Actually I'd rather not wear either but I have worn speedos when I've forgotten my square cut suits, or they're being washed. I do have a couple pairs of the longer surf type shorts but use those mainly when I want to go commando.

This post was edited
RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

who came up with this board short idea, now i notice most jean shorts sold at department stores are down below the knees for men and touching the crotch for women, what do we men have to do hibernate if i need to wear them that long might as well wear jeans.

This post was edited
RE: Speedo...

This is why I never go to the beach, etc. Those shorts look STUUUUPID, and I look ridiculous in a speedo,due to my build. Nude beach for me, any chance I get!

This post was edited

If I have to wear something to swim at all it will be shorts hust because I am not used to and don't like the feeling of having something holding all my bits up tight and constricted. I guess cos I am a freeballer when I wear clothes too.

This post was edited

I hate board shorts. I have found some nice swimwear from tyr and sauvage. Somewhere between a Speedo and board shorts... Once your at the beach, what you came in doesn't matter as much.

This post was edited
Speedos for me

As a competitive swimmer I wear Speedos (I'm too mean or poor to pay for the full body suits) in competition. When I am on the beach, I will wear baggy shorts over my speedos and when I get into the water I take off the baggy shorts and get into the water so I can swim properly. You can't swim properly in baggy shorts! Incidentally, when I am deep enough I take the speedos off and slip over my arm so i don't lose them, and swim wonderfully in the buff - always the best way.

This post was edited
speedo

mmm if i can't go nude, i'd wear a speedo.. they look better and those damn shorts cause so much drag i'd never get anywhere

This post was edited
RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo

A speedo or nothing. If you don't like what you see look away! I dress or undress for myself not other people.
Steve I agree with you 100%, people get to hung up on what others think of them and I don't give a damn what people think of me or how I'm dressed - I'm there to enjoy myself and feel comfortable!

This post was edited

Shorts only!
cant stand the presure on the boys...

This post was edited

BUMP!

This post was edited