RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

Hey - I snuck in the Mens room ! Can't answer the original post from a wearers perspective but, here's a view from over the fence.

Board shorts on guys? Well, surely its a matter of personal taste and preference by the wearer and yes, there are some body shapes that suit them but ... (and I'm gonna be totally politically incorrect here) ... my preference is, if it's a non nude environment and a guy has tight buns you could bounce a coin off then speedo up and gimme the eye candy! Is that a sexual thing? Probably yes, at some level. Does it cause me to act inappropriately towards them? No. Is it wrong? I do not consider it so - a cat may look at a king and I am not at home to the notion of 'thought police'. It is a question of aesthetics. One side of my garden has a view of the countryside, one side of my garden looks towards a commercial development - guess which side I planted the tree screen?

Love
Rudie
x

This post was edited

I always thought those "baggies" were pretty silly
But you have a great body and I imagine you look good in speedos.....with my build Id be better offnaked! Which I prefer anyway

This post was edited
If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

Speedo for me. Actually it's a tan thru speedo. I have found that it works very well and it is like having an spf 8 sunscreen on.

This post was edited

I have two pairs of the sun-thru speedos and they are great. But they usually come off, to no fault of their own, when I get into the water.
I think the suit brand is Solar.

This post was edited
Tan-thru for me

If I can't be nude, I'm a tan-thru thong/speedo guy. At least if I HAVE to have a suit on, it won't ruin my no tan line tan line!

This post was edited
RE: Speedos or boardshorts

Hi,
this to me sounds so utterly American thread. Speedos are to be worn if you do swimming (at least before the present overalls appeared) and/or plain sunbathing in textile environment, others you wear for multiple purpose. Simple as that.
TravelNudie

This post was edited
speedos

For me in public pools it is always Speedos or other similar brands, dont like baggy shorts at all. Not worried about wearing the either despite my old and decrepid frame.

This post was edited
RE: speedos

Part of the reason I'm a nudist is that I don't give a rat's @$$ what folks think of my fashion statements ! Therefore, whatever is handy works fine.
However, to keep Rudie happy, I'll don the tight speedos.
HA !

This post was edited
Swimsuits

I was watching this morning beach scenes from Florida as they were talking about all the storms coming into the Southeast this season. I was watching the boys and men in those huge stupid shorts. Some of the guys coming out of the surf could barely walk due to the weight of the soaked shorts and how they were bagging to thier feet. Why in the world wear such stupid creations. I'm sorry but when we went to the rivers and camping as kids we would go nude. Why wear heavy clothes to weigh you down and bind you while you are trying to swim. Some of the men on the news report were having a heck of a time tryig to yank them back up, hahahaha. Humans are such strange creatures sometimes.

This post was edited
RE: Swimsuits

Loved your input Iaboykurt. You make your points with suchsagacious supporting anecdotes! Not just an opinion but one based on clear and undeniable evidence. Fashion be damned. I took my speedo to the beach yesterday but thankfully only wore it around my neck once. It takes an armed battalion to force me into a bathing suit! (or my kids' friends, unfortunately!)

This post was edited