RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

If I gotta wear something it would be a thong with a V back or string thong. See profile.

This post was edited

Given the choice, a swimsuit.

This post was edited
Swimsuit etc

When I must get a swimsuit, the first thing I do is cut out the stupid liner thing inside it. They are worse than wearing underwear! Aaaack!

This post was edited
RE: Swimsuit etc

When I must get a swimsuit, the first thing I do is cut out the stupid liner thing inside it. They are worse than wearing underwear! Aaaack!
you bet the netting inside has to go.
I like very short and loose. the least amount of resriction.
If they fall off i'll find them later if someone don't bring them to me first!

This post was edited

Exactly; I've always cut those liners out. I can't stand them!

This post was edited

I'm definitely a speedo guy. I wish more guys wore them.

This post was edited

If I gottawear - then a speedo is the only way to go. On a non-nude beach it's Tan-Thru.

This post was edited

been doing alot of kayaking lately so been wearing speedo/bikini when paddling as it dries faster when bottom gets wet, also easy to slip off to sunbathe or skinnydip in lake. want to get a tan thru.

This post was edited
trunks

I wear these shorts or trunks from American Apparel
https://store.americanapparel.net/rsan402.html?cid=175
They're long enough to fit in at a mainstream type place, easy enough to slip on and off in private or at a clothing optional beach, and are just nice shorts to wear.

This post was edited
If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

Ihate these long shorts for swimming. Speedos are best and will come back into fashion. They don't restrict your swimming and they don't hold gallons of water either.
Check out my new pair of trunkson my profile picture.
Gympants.

This post was edited