RE: Speedos

have been kayaking during summer and into fall nothing worse than shorts getting wet and soggy so have a speedo and a t-shirt, when in public area and stopping at the beach or island to streatch, as i get to secluded area its easier to slip off and sunbathe and skinnydip

This post was edited
RE: Wearing swimsuites

I like the speedos myself. Why do women get away with wearing very little and we men are supposed to wear so much? What do the women think on this topic?
I wonder the same?? and I would like to see other poeple view??

This post was edited
RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

I prefer speedos myself, board shorts are not for me. My wife hates the fact that I wear them on public beaches, around our pooland my kids get embarrassed, but I'm very comfortable with my body and wearing them. In the US its taboo because we tend to be a little uptight our bodies and nudity. We Americans need to relax. Its ok for a female to wear thongs and skimpy bikinison the beach but not for men to wear speedos, whats with that???

This post was edited

Tan-Through Suits! I like the ones that look like Speedos, but won't leave (very) visible untanned zones, especially if you use sunblock elsewhere.

This post was edited

someone said speedo's were not acceptable in america, since when and if not why is a bikini acceptable for women on the beach, what a stupid double standard. and for those that wear board shorts to the beach after a whole day you gotta admit how stupid you look down there all white and than red or tan elsewhere, a female in a bikini is just going to have a small white patch,, if i go to beach it will be a speedo with a small white patch.

This post was edited

I have tried both and wore a speedo for several years when I had to. But I am not as young as I used to be and the waist has gained over the years, so I now wear gym shorts if I have to. Stay Nude.

This post was edited

i wore speedos im my younger younger years but now they just dont agree with my body any more lol

This post was edited

Speedos seem to be OUT. Baord shorts are really just too heavy. I wear a thin nylon (or other synthetic) rip stop material short baggy boxers from wich the liner has been removed. Some times just skimpy running shorts split up the sides to the waist band and also with the liner removed. These cover what some folks think needs covering and are light as a feather and airy!!! And when these "some folks" aren't around slip off quickly!!

This post was edited
Swimwear

I use a pair of swim trunks from Cooltan Tan-Through when I have to. Very light and unlined.

This post was edited
Prefer nude but when necesary speedo

Firts of all I like nude the most, but when I have no choice I'd rather wear a speedo than anything else. It's smaller than shorts and for me the closest to being nude. But neither one of them give me the pleasure of a day naked at the beach or pool

This post was edited