RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

If I had to wear a swim suit, my perference would be a speedo-type suit if I were actually going to get in the water. They don't get the air bubble thing going onwhen they are wet.

This post was edited
Baggy pants or speedos

Best option, naked as nature ment us to be. Nude is good.

This post was edited
RE: Baggy pants or speedos

Well if I'm at a "Textile" pool, beach, or waterpark. I have no problem wearing "board shorts". I just call them swim trunks. Plus they not long, only going to above my knees. 3 reasons I don't wear speedos. #1 is I don't like the tight feeling I get on my bottom half. #2 is they are ugly looking. #3 is that I'm not in the olympics trying to set world records in swimming. Also I think its a age thing too.

This post was edited
RE: Baggy pants or speedos

The sad thing is that the best place to buy a swim apparel that suits well is at the sex shop !!!
Only covering the essential so that the haunting aunt doesn't get damned, but small enough to be tolerable. Some reactions? Maybe. But once you're part of the environment for more then 5 minutes and do not seem to play seal and barking, they just forget what you wear is less then a kleenex wide.

This post was edited
RE: Speedos

If I had to it would have to be Speedos for me as I don't want to bigger a tan line.

This post was edited
RE: none of the above if I can help it.

I like to be nude and un constricted, Speedo's are way too confine. Therefore if I had to become textile , while swimming I would go baggy. The same reason I am comando when in the textile world. If the swim ware are soggy , as one stated, when out of the water, then take them off, wring them out then put them on again. Puplick restroom and showers ar at most beach,s and pools No problem there.

This post was edited
Speedo-no brainer

When I'm in New Jersey,if I'm not at Gunnison Beach, I wear a pair of shorts. I just can't stand the suits you have to buy now. When I go to St. Thomas, I usually wear Joe Snyder capris, which are the equivalent of being nude but essentially cover the basics. Unfortunately, they don't have any nude beaches there. Joe Snyder's are great because they are unlined and paper thin so you really don't feel like you're wearing anything. If you are going to a textile beach, I highly recommend them.

JN

This post was edited
RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

What I find most interesting about this thread is the amount of talk about what people "look" like. If everybody's naked we're all so quick to point out it doesn't matter what you look like, but as soon as you have to put on a swimsuit, it's all about what you look like.

This post was edited
speedos

my 95 yr old uncle was visiting me from Scottland, and when we went to the pool in my complex, he wore a speedo and so did I. My 18 yr old son wore board shorts and was embarrassed at our speedos.

This post was edited
Wearing swimsuites

I like the speedos myself. Why do women get away with wearing very little and we men are supposed to wear so much? What do the women think on this topic?

This post was edited