Happy Thanksgiving from TN to you

Fellow True nudies,

We'd just like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you special humans who help make this the great social network that it is.
These past fews years have been tough for so many in different ways to say the least. The past 2 years have given me allot to be thankful for and to want to experience so much while I am on this beautiful earth. So cheers my fellow true nudists and I hope that you are living your best life ever and if not, theres still time.

Happy Thanksgiving,

teamtrue2

This topic was edited
RE:Happy Thanksgiving from TN to you

Thanksgiving is a foreign holiday as an Australian. Our Christmas celebrations are the best equivalent in terms of getting together (especially as it doubles as the start of the summer holiday season for us) while the thankfulness side is just less emphasised and maybe, to an extent, missing.

Either way, we all generally have a lot to be thankful for, and it's good to reflect on that. And remember that sometimes those things have been fought for and may need to be again.

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating!

This post was edited

To yall as well! Hope you have a great day!

This post was edited

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

This post was edited

Wow! a human and personal side to TN staff. Impressive!

This post was edited

Well said TT2 and best wishes to you and yours for the Holiday.

This post was edited

A Happy Thanksgiving to all, and I hope you don't get caught up in all the Black Friday stuff.

This post was edited

Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving to you!

Do the Aussies and the South Africans and the Kiwis have harvest festivals in their fall season?

This post was edited

Wow! a human and personal side to TN staff. Impressive!

Did you sign up for the TN Thanksgiving Day Special - 20 percent off???

This post was edited

Happy Thanksgiving TT2 for the thankless job y'all do.

This post was edited

By woodsman21

Do the Aussies and the South Africans and the Kiwis have harvest festivals in their fall season?

This city slicker knows of none apart from a quiet beer or two on the homestead verandah at the end of the day. Perhaps the northern harvest holidays just never got translated to the reverse seasons (and I never connected the time of Thanksgiving to harvests...). Instead, we celebrate Christmas as the strart of the summer shutdown, Boxing Day sales look like your Black Friday (although the shrinking world is changing that - sales are on now for us also!) and Easter is in autumn/fall.

Grain harvesting is happening now with bonus labour shortages as seasonal workers are restricted from interstate travel by the current covid measures.

Oh, and our backyard cherry tree is ripening!

This post was edited