RE:To shave or not to shave?

Agree with Wildwilly above, it's all about choice, personal choice. This is the Ladies room so I think we men should read and learn and keep our opinions to ourselves, except to add that we support and accept someone else's decision. Ladies, do what you like.

This post was edited

Likewise love to have my full bush...Cheers

This post was edited

I thought to participate in the discusion even though the question is specific to women. I do not have a rule as in yes or no, it totally depends on the mood. Sometimes yes and sometimes like to have a clear view and sometimes with the bush.

This post was edited

Pubic hair is just a breeding ground for bacteria once sweat gets trapped in it and generally looks untidy.
Same with butt crack hair for guys (and possibly some hirsute ladies?)
It serves no practical purpose and it wasn't there when you were born so it doesn't need to be there now.

This post was edited

Women are always free to choose. He just expressed his preference. Are you saying he is not allowed to have a preference?

This post was edited

Women are always free to choose. He just expressed his preference. Are you saying he is not allowed to have a preference?

This post was edited

I would say its a personal preference BUT in a nudist resort setting I would prefer to be shaven just for the simple fact that we are sharing a hot tub and/or pool. -Amy

This post was edited

I would say its a personal preference BUT in a nudist resort setting I would prefer to be shaven just for the simple fact that we are sharing a hot tub and/or pool. -Amy

This post was edited

True

This post was edited

At various times, I've trimmed or shaved various parts of my body. In the past few years, I've come to the conclusion that it is best to let nature take it's course in most instances. We evolved with the hair that we have, so there must be some survival advantage to the way we are designed. Some hair grows continuously, so that gets trimmed periodically. The rest just exists where nature placed it. It's a "Naturist" kind of thing!

This post was edited