RE:To shave or not to shave?

Shave baby shave

This post was edited

I love to leave a little hair on my pubis!

This post was edited

Ohh my, more threads on here about shave or not, than there are hairs in a 70's Bush... Personal choice, do what you want, it doesn't really need discussing...

This post was edited

I love to leave a little hair on my pubis!

A little goes a long way and you wear it well, thanks for your pretty pictures on profile, sweetbuttocks!

This post was edited

My ex always asked that I remain natural. So I don't shave or trim much. So I do have a full bush nowadays

This post was edited

nice.. i agree.. shaved is hygenic

This post was edited

yes.. it looks better.....shaved

This post was edited

wow.. nice

This post was edited

wow... much hairs?

This post was edited

yes.. it looks better.....shaved

It seems like a majority of nudists we see do prefer the smooth or closely-trimmed look these days, and we're two of them. I fault no one on their choice of how they wear their genital hair ~ that would be ridiculous. Choice doesn't get much more personal. And one of the best parts of that choice is that it can be changed, given your age and ability to, with itchy time spent, let it grow it back in.

Also, a discussion on the subject of our pubic hair choice is valid - as are discussions on any little thing even slightly related to the naked world. Isn't that a large part of why we are on True Nudists? Some here may have the opinion that hair is another form of clothing, albeit one which grows on us naturally, but how we maintain it is still a type of self-expression and certainly worth discussing. This interaction - and any altering of our personal decisions (or a sort of non-decision to change what we're doing on this topic [it's gonna keep growing]) made after some back and forth on a topic - improves our understanding of others in the community. Indeed, this is in part one of the things which keeps this website alive.

Complaining about people's choices as to what to discuss in TN feels unfruitful. If you don't want to discuss a topic after you've read it and found it meritless, keep on truckin'. Everyone has opinions but there seems little being added to the mix by interjecting, "Why are we talking about this?" A sidebar about why any males are getting involved at all in discussions in the woman's room could be addressed, though I give myself a pass on that aspect due to my sweet woman's close proximity. That digression aside, a discussion on public pubic hair display (or a lack thereof) is somewhat analogous to the latest trends in fashion in what some of us nudists call 'the fake world' of wearing cloth - and luckily not something we in the fully-engulfed nudist community need to fret over very much. We live in the real world, where clothes NEVER make you what you are (nude resort Halloween parties and such aside), but instead obscure one's true self. How you upkeep your crotch is personal. But when you're a nudist, it's also one of the few ways by which we can share what we've got to say about ourselves.

Now where's my razor....

This post was edited