Nude cruise ships

Anyone (male preferred) in sharing a nude cruise ship for 14 days in late February 2022?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude cruise ships

I know this is passed - but where do I find these types of crusies? singles?

This post was edited

I know this is passed - but where do I find these types of crusies? singles?

Cruise bare dot com

This post was edited

Soooo I finally got my first cruise over with and other than the ship it was nice and I enjoyed it. Now my journey into booking my first nude cruise. Although I have seemed to run into a issue? They seem to not like singles. Yea I checked bare cruises but they all seem to be couples cruises unless it the long lon long cruise and I dont have the PTO for that.

Pretty much all cruises are based on double occupancy, not just the nude ones. The ships rarely have singles cabins. I think there's a market there, but they just keep building larger and larger ships, all with double occupancy (or more) cabins.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Soooo I finally got my first cruise over with and other than the ship it was nice and I enjoyed it. Now my journey into booking my first nude cruise. Although I have seemed to run into a issue? They seem to not like singles. Yea I checked bare cruises but they all seem to be couples cruises unless it the long lon long cruise and I dont have the PTO for that.

If you want to book as a single cruiser, you have 2 options usually.

1. You pay double fare to have the whole cabin to yourself.

2. You pay your single portion and the cruise ship will assign you a roommate. You might get lucky and not have a roommate but you can't be sure until the ship sails. Haha

This post was edited

Soooo I finally got my first cruise over with and other than the ship it was nice and I enjoyed it. Now my journey into booking my first nude cruise. Although I have seemed to run into a issue? They seem to not like singles. Yea I checked bare cruises but they all seem to be couples cruises unless it the long lon long cruise and I dont have the PTO for that.Pretty much all cruises are based on double occupancy, not just the nude ones. The ships rarely have singles cabins. I think there's a market there, but they just keep building larger and larger ships, all with double occupancy (or more) cabins.John aka cobeachbum

Some of the newer ships are starting to come out with cabins for singles, but they are not yet getting chartered for nude cruises. As far as the long cruise vs. the others, only the long one (Bare Necessities) is a nude cruise. The others are swingers cruises, so they are definitely looking for couples.

This post was edited

Soooo I finally got my first cruise over with and other than the ship it was nice and I enjoyed it. Now my journey into booking my first nude cruise. Although I have seemed to run into a issue? They seem to not like singles. Yea I checked bare cruises but they all seem to be couples cruises unless it the long lon long cruise and I dont have the PTO for that.Pretty much all cruises are based on double occupancy, not just the nude ones. The ships rarely have singles cabins. I think there's a market there, but they just keep building larger and larger ships, all with double occupancy (or more) cabins.John aka cobeachbumSome of the newer ships are starting to come out with cabins for singles, but they are not yet getting chartered for nude cruises. As far as the long cruise vs. the others, only the long one (Bare Necessities) is a nude cruise. The others are swingers cruises, so they are definitely looking for couples.

And even if the ship has single cabins, it has very few and the cost is a lot more than one person in a normal double occupancy cabin.

This post was edited

We've done 39 ocean cruises. It's been decades since we've heard any cruise line venture to assign a single to share a cabin. Too much legal liability for the cruise line to, maybe, put an axe murderer with a passenger. Folks either find their own cabin mate, pay single supplement, or book one of the few single cabins.

This post was edited