RE: so what did you do naked today ?

Gloriously sunny day here in Jersey with only a slight breeze and temps in the low 70's! I just finished an hour and a half sunning in the backyard au natural of course! Need to loose these tan lines from vacation! Now I have to go and work on vehicle maintenance, textiled of course..... maybe later.....

This post was edited
out

went to mohonk state park to day 72 and sunny 3 hrs nude in the sun so nice first time out this year

This post was edited

woke up, got out of bed; dragged a comb across my head; went down stairs and had a cup; looking up i noticed i was late;

This post was edited

I walked to the doctor's office from my house for my doctor's appointment.

This post was edited

Yesterday, I did yard work. Today I'm doing not much to get over the aches & pains. I will meet with a radio spot sales person clothed to see if we want to take out advertising on their stations.

This post was edited

went to a park in the early morning(7-7:30ish) and got some pictures and nude time.

This post was edited

soaked up the sunshine out back, wow it was hot.

This post was edited

Hung out around the house, joined this site, took a nice leisurly stroll through my woods out back. That's about it.

This post was edited
As always

I live every day naked unless I need to venture in to the textile world. So if I did it today, I did it naked.

This post was edited