What would you do?

Let's just say, hypothetically, you're turned into a frog somehow and you're fine with this. You still have your mind and wits about you, and you look just like a regular small frog, EXCEPT somehow you have little wetsuit shorts on as well as little shoes similar to Vibram five fingers covering your back webbed feet, both the shorts and shoes would work well both on land and swimming. At the same time you're natural webbed feet would work just as well swimming as your shoed ones.

Since you're a nudist are you fine with this arrangement? Or do you do one of the following:

1. Take off only the shoes, leaving you as a frog in just shorts.
2. Take off only the shorts, leaving you as a frog in just shoes.
3. Take off both the shots and the shoes, leaving you as a frog with no clothing and looking like any other frog out there.

I know it's a weird question, but it's interesting to me to hear what others would do in a hypothetical scenario like this.

This topic was edited
RE:What woud you do?

Def would take all of it off and be like
Others. Nude

This post was edited

Same with me. I'd take the shorts and shoes off and live as a totally naked regular frog like all the others. I still have my mind, personality, other desires etc. so I'm fine joining all the others in the normal frog form.

This post was edited

Yes, I agree. Every creature including humans is best in the natural form nature has given them. Nothing else. Everything and everyone in the wild form.

So far the count is:

3-People who would strip everything off and live totally nude and therefore unnoticeable among all the other frogs. People will see you as an ordinary frog unless you interact with them.

0 -Any other option involving wearing some or all of the conspicuous frog shorts/shoes.

This post was edited
RE:What would you do?

My preference, frog or human, is to be nude.

This post was edited