So far this year

We are a week into the new year and i pondered today how little i have been clothed so far. Had a few textiled friends here for 4 hours on Jan 1, then had about 3 hours each day of errands on Mon, Tues, and Weds . But other than that the most i have had on is an open shirt and Crocs.
So at 162 hours in 2022 so far my clothed time is about 13 hour. And we have had some of the coldest days this winter this week.!

This topic was edited
RE:So far this year

had visitor over christmas.. had to wear gown. .alone again now so nude soon as house warms up.

This post was edited

We are a week into the new year and i pondered today how little i have been clothed so far. Had a few textiled friends here for 4 hours on Jan 1, then had about 3 hours each day of errands on Mon, Tues, and Weds . But other than that the most i have had on is an open shirt and Crocs.So at 162 hours in 2022 so far my clothed time is about 13 hour. And we have had some of the coldest days this winter this week.!

How cold?? Yesterday I woke up to -15f, made it up to -6f. Then clear skies so no insulating clouds all night, woke up to -26f this morning.

This post was edited

How cold?? Yesterday I woke up to -15f, made it up to -6f. Then clear skies so no insulating clouds all night, woke up to -26f this morning.

well compared to that we are having a heat wave. 5F this morning and it might have hit 10F by afternoon. Near freezing predicted for tomorrow

This post was edited

Got to the mid 20s here. I had to put on a T shirt!

This post was edited

well compared to that we are having a heat wave. 5F this morning and it might have hit 10F by afternoon. Near freezing predicted for tomorrow

Ok that counts as cold ;-)

Just wanted to check, Dad down in AZ had playdates with neighbours to go 4 wheeling in the desert. The neighbours canceled due to being too cold, it was 60F. It was funny to go down there and see those that live there full time dressed in thick winter parkas with the snorkel hoods up and zipped, at 60f. LOL

This post was edited

well compared to that we are having a heat wave. 5F this morning and it might have hit 10F by afternoon. Near freezing predicted for tomorrowOk that counts as cold ;-)Just wanted to check, Dad down in AZ had playdates with neighbours to go 4 wheeling in the desert. The neighbours canceled due to being too cold, it was 60F. It was funny to go down there and see those that live there full time dressed in thick winter parkas with the snorkel hoods up and zipped, at 60f. LOL
Like when I went to FL 7 years ago.
0 when we got up and 12 when we got to the airport.
When we got there, people were complaining that it went down to 37 the night before.

This post was edited

I hear you. When I get up in the morning, I turn on the heat and wear a robe until I be comfortable nude. I'm from upstate New York, where it can get might cold in the winter, so I, too, appreciate our Central Valley weather.

This post was edited

Ive never been a fan of winter and now that I am a nudist I absolutely hate it! I dont know how people up north survive it. I live in north Texas so winter is short but times like now I still think of moving to south Florida or the Caribbean.

This post was edited

Ive never been a fan of winter and now that I am a nudist I absolutely hate it! I dont know how people up north survive it. I live in north Texas so winter is short but times like now I still think of moving to south Florida or the Caribbean.

Wouldn't south Texas be quite a bit warmer and less of a move?

This post was edited

South Texas - San Antonio, had their own winter weather advisory the other day. Also, Texas beaches for the most part suck! Florida is a nudist paradise from what I have seen online.

This post was edited