How do I download my own photos?

Greetings friends,
I have lost the photos that I uploaded here, is there a way I can download MY photos from this website?
Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:How do I download my own photos?

Greetings friends,I have lost the photos that I uploaded here, is there a way I can download MY photos from this website?Thanks

From your profile, go to your media. Click on each photo you want to retrieve and then click on the 'download' link. Note that the TN logo will be part of the download and the quaility will probably less than the original photo, but it's better than nothing.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Great! Thank you very much, it worked.
Can anyone download my photos like this?

This post was edited

Great! Thank you very much, it worked.Can anyone download my photos like this?

Only if you have that option set. It is turned off by default. I checked one of your photos, and could not download it. That being said, anything on the net is accessible. If I really wanted it, I could scan the web page in debug mode and capture the direct url for it.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Once their on the web it's anyone's to see, oh yes! I usually read my emails and do my web work with my computer attached to my 55 inch television, making it easier for these old eyeballs to see, and so I could easily take a picture or video of anything I have displayed and show the whole world! But then, we live at a nude resort - anyone walking by our home can look in and see what's showing at any time, day or night. I haven't ever taken a picture like this, but the point here is that it's all out there once you've uploaded it.

These nudists aren't that interested in hiding much, unless of course things get amorous and then the shades get drawn. So don't come knockin' if the Donna Summer's rockin'! There's something overtly sensual about those bump&grind hits of hers....but then that can be said of many songs from the seventies....and eighties....and there I go again, careening off topic. Think twice before you share it anywhere online because there's no getting it back once you hit enter. That genie has been let out of the bottle the moment you click.

This post was edited