RE:Have you ever gone naked in front of a complete stranger?

It all began way, way back in grade school. My mother sent me to YMCA Summer Camp two years in a row. The camp had gang showers and we took showers every night. It was a bit unnerving that first time but subsequent times, that week, it got easier. Then Jr. HS and mandatory showers after PE class. Having already experienced being naked in front of "strangers," it came much, much easier.

Any nudist that has experienced social nudism has been naked in front of many, many strangers but some of those strangers become lifelong friends, as in our case. We've met 100's of naked strangers and out of those, have made some truly great people that are still friends with us to this day, some 30+ years later.

Our neighbors were strangers before we actually met them and we're positive they've all seen us naked in our backyard. We know them better now and they are all still friendly so they must realize that even though those people in that house over there are always naked, they are good people and good neighbors.

This post was edited

Yes but only at the nudist resort where nudity was accepted/expected. And when I get my mammogram done, they give you a cover up to put on, I ask them if theyre ok with me not using it (in the X-ray room) the cover up just gets in the way and theyre used to seeing boobs anyway.

This post was edited

Yes but only at the nudist resort where nudity was accepted/expected. And when I get my mammogram done, they give you a cover up to put on, I ask them if theyre ok with me not using it (in the X-ray room) the cover up just gets in the way and theyre used to seeing boobs anyway.

Can I volunteer to be your technologist?

This post was edited

Done it many a time in saunas, in mixed hot tubs in spas and the beach

This post was edited

I had two examples of cases where medical personnel were very uncomfortable with showing skin.
1. I had to have my hip xrayed. The technician said I had to wear paper shorts over my underwear,
2, I had outpatient surgery for a dislocated shoulder and broken collarbone. I left my shorts on for the procedure, which makes sense.
Afterward, I couldn't move my arm to put my t-shirt back on.
The staff made me wear a hospital gown to cover my chest when I left, even though the exit went directly to the parking lot.

This post was edited

As a life art model for 5 years, yes there were many. Nude at home and outside of house so neighbors have seen me. Also went to a resort a few times and met many people there.
Ive done a group Skype nude call for a different forum. Its sad to think there are people who have negative issues towards nudity. Its very freeing and beneficial for the body to be nude!

This post was edited

Many times. Often hotel maids. More than once Ive let them know I am a nudist and prefer to be nude and they are more than welcome to clean my room. Most of the time they are ok and come on in. Ill sit in a chair or sofa and read while the clean the room.

Some massage places Ive gone in and after stripping down ask for the bathroom. I would then go back out to the bathroom and return, completely nude.

This post was edited

Sure, hotel housekeeping, hotel room service, massage salons, masseuses at our club or resorts. Gym locker rooms when I used to go. The locker room at work when someone I didn't know came to work on my crew. Neighbors, initially, service providers; the pool guy, lawn guy, bug guy. It's not an in-your-face thing but most times they've all seen us on accident. Have never had any of them complain except for one pool guy. The second time he came on an off day and acted like a 12 y.o. drama queen, when he saw me, I fired him on the spot.

Every time we visit a new nudist place, we are strangers, and they are all strangers to us but that really doesn't count. The city is having some road work done to the streets surrounding our home. I/we continue to live normally. They have some equipment that has a view of our back sliding door. They've seen me, mostly, going in and out of the house. I saw one guy looking a couple of times, probably hoping my wife would emerge naked. She's a bit more discreet than I am.

This post was edited

When i visit beaches, or occasionally clubs it is highly likely i will not know the majority of people there.

This post was edited

Yes at the nude beach just walking around

This post was edited