RE:Have you ever gone naked in front of a complete stranger?

Three times at Club Fort Lauderdale last week. Gym, pool, hot tub, deck and shower.

This post was edited

Only about 50-60 thousand of them at all the naked bike rides I have done. On a more 1 on 1 scale several that I have done nude handyman work for. Both men and women

This post was edited

At the Folsom Street Fair the crowd was estimated at 250,000 and I knew nobody. Cant get much more bold than that. Also thousands each time at New Orleans naked bike rides

This post was edited

At the gym tonight. Several high school guys in the adult mens locker room. Im weary of hiding myself.

This post was edited

All the time! I am a nudist hostess & greeter at a few nudist/swingers places!

This post was edited

Of course. I do it all the time!

Same here probably one a week or more. Last week I was talking to her, then I looked up another neighbor(who Ive never seen) was walking right to the house. Well I was not only caught with my pants down. I wasnt wearing a thing. I was a bit startled when I looked up, she was looking, no way around it. At about 100 feet away she waved, so I smiled waved back, and slowly went back in my home. Never seen that lady again?

This post was edited

wife and I was camping near a hot spring and soaking one evening and another couple came up, we all had swimsuits on. we talked for awhile and gave them margaritas, they said they had a cabin nearby and said come on down and we would sit out on their deck and swim in the river, there was a small beach nearby. so we went down there and they were sitting on the deck buck naked.we joined them immediately. spent the whole day and into the evening there. my wife had told the other woman that we were nudists and wouldn't mind a bit.we all walked down to the river naked to go swimming about 50 yds.

This post was edited

All the time for massage and at nudist places. But none outside of that.

This post was edited

Yes over the years I could never come up with the number of people I did not know closely that have seen me nude. That happens when you do figure model, and many other activities being nude for others.

This post was edited

Yes lots of times in the showers at sports centre the beach

This post was edited