RE:Have you ever gone naked in front of a complete stranger?

Ahhhhh, yes. Standing there following the green (I think) line on the floor. I remember the AFEES experience to this day. Just another hurdle to jump, one of many for all of us.

This post was edited

Oops, my apologies ladies. I did not notice this is your forum. I will refrain next time.

This post was edited

By John916:

Oops, my apologies ladies. I did not notice this is your forum. I will refrain next time.

Hmmmm, but the question, in the female section, was posed by someone with a male profile... Also from India, which appears way more conservative than most 'western' places.

Indeed the question without any context may seem strange to many of us who can answer, 'All the time, who hasn't?', but it is a reminder that some have not got to that point, instead seeing the opportunity, for example, to delay dressing after bathing to be a notable achievement.

By contrast, I don't think I considered myself a proper nudist until I visited a CO beach and enjoyed it as intended. The question itself was fulfilled x100 right there. Before that it had probably fulfilled anyway, but only through accidental encounters or ones that remained unknown to me when I felt I had a beach, for example, to myself.

Further from the original question, is whether I've interacted with those strangers when they're in the same state (yes; casual conversations), when they're dressed in the CO zone (yes; but I haven't talked to them beyond a greeting and a smile) or outside of a CO zone (no real interaction beyond seeing each other; just move along).

This post was edited

I often remain nude when my roommates invite guests over, unless I'm specifically asked to cover up. Their guests don't seem to mind, as I'm sure my roommates give them the memo that this is usually a nude household.

Another time, I used to attend regular game nights at a friends house, and often there would be others in attendance I've never met before. It wasn't a nudist gathering, but there was usually skinny dipping in the pool.

This post was edited

I often remain nude when my roommates invite guests over, unless I'm specifically asked to cover up. Their guests don't seem to mind, as I'm sure my roommates give them the memo that this is usually a nude household.Another time, I used to attend regular game nights at a friends house, and often there would be others in attendance I've never met before. It wasn't a nudist gathering, but there was usually skinny dipping in the pool.

Are your roommates often nude also?

This post was edited

Went for a hike on Monday. The all trails review reports rare to never of having anyone on the trail besides the reviewer. I needed some quiet time. The first mile (and last) of the 6 mile walk was above housing, then to hills. Got past to the hills and dropped as no one was seen. First turn and there was a woman about 100 yards from me. I continued to some scraggly bush and slowly covered my front. As she came by we exchanged hellos. She did comment that she did not expect seeing a naked hiker. I replied that the reviews reflected no to rare crossing of paths with any one and that I enjoy freehiking. She replied that she saw no one else on her walk. I bid her a pleasant day. She returned the good wishes. No one else was seen by me during the walk. No offense was taken.or given. Another great day

This post was edited

This is an obviously interesting question...but this is the Ladies Forum. Why is this room populated by 99% men? Having a male perspective periodically on a topic may be beneficiary ... but this is way, way, way too much. Guys, please respect this room as it was originally intended.

This post was edited

Many times at hotel in front of service guy and at massage center while getting a body massage.

This post was edited

This is an obviously interesting question...but this is the Ladies Forum. Why is this room populated by 99% men? Having a male perspective periodically on a topic may be beneficiary ... but this is way, way, way too much. Guys, please respect this room as it was originally intended.

Hi John, after reading some messages, are you the only one who understands that the Ladies Forum is also meant for women and women only. Apparently most men find it more interesting to fill it in for the women and think they know the right answer. But what is the correct answer? Everyone is equal in the sauna and also at a naturist resort. Addressing an unknown person there is no problem at all. The fact is that on the public naturist beaches the men are quicker to take off their clothes everywhere, and some men find that exciting, which indicates that most women or couples in some locations can have a little more trouble with that if they are in the being a minority. So we all look at everyone. Is someone known or unknown and that person speaks to you, it is about the intention of how to address a woman, that is the core.

This post was edited

However, on a tablet or phone, you don't know which room you are in if you access by newest, so men may comment without knowing it is a Ladies Forum.

This post was edited