RE:Have you ever gone naked in front of a complete stranger?

Yes. When I lived in our secluded country home I was met several times by delivery personnel and not one of them had any misgivings nor embarrassment, at least noticeable to me.
Our place was near the end of a secluded road and the nearest neighbor was a half mile around the bend in the hill. We had met but were not very sociable as they also wanted the quietness of the forest in their lives. One day while sun bathing in the back yard, I was nudged by a wet nose and looked up at a large Saint Bernard dog. He seemed friendly so I ignored him and soon a lovely lady came out of the woods to retrieve him. She walked right up to me as if there wasn't anything out of the ordinary and struck up a conversation. She was walking the dog and didn't relies that she was that close to our residence and apologized about the dog. She was in no hurry to leave nor showing signs of embarrassment so I just sat up and conversed for a half hour or more before she left. There was nothing sexual about the encounter and nothing was ever mentioned about that day. I had seen her walking the dog back in the woods several times while I was working or lounging in the back yard and she has come out to exchange pleasantries a couple of these times.

This post was edited

Yes. When I lived in our secluded country home I was met several times by delivery personnel and not one of them had any misgivings nor embarrassment, at least noticeable to me.
Our place was near the end of a secluded road and the nearest neighbor was a half mile around the bend in the hill. We had met but were not very sociable as they also wanted the quietness of the forest in their lives. One day while sun bathing in the back yard, I was nudged by a wet nose and looked up at a large Saint Bernard dog. He seemed friendly so I ignored him and soon a lovely lady came out of the woods to retrieve him. She walked right up to me as if there wasn't anything out of the ordinary and struck up a conversation. She was walking the dog and didn't relies that she was that close to our residence and apologized about the dog. She was in no hurry to leave nor showing signs of embarrassment so I just sat up and conversed for a half hour or more before she left. There was nothing sexual about the encounter and nothing was ever mentioned about that day and I had seen her walking the dog back in the woods several times while I was working or lounging in the back yard.

This post was edited

Our place was near the end of a secluded road and the nearest neighbor was a half mile around the bend in the hill. We had met but were not very sociable as they also wanted the quietness of the forest in their lives. One day while sun bathing in the back yard, I was nudged by a wet nose and looked up at a large Saint Bernard dog. He seemed friendly so I ignored him and soon a lovely lady came out of the woods to retrieve him. She walked right up to me as if there wasn't anything out of the ordinary and struck up a conversation. She was walking the dog and didn't relies that she was that close to our residence and apologized about the dog. She was in no hurry to leave nor showing signs of embarrassment so I just sat up and conversed for a half hour or more before she left. There was nothing sexual about the encounter and nothing was ever mentioned about that day and I had seen her walking the dog back in the woods several times while I was working or lounging in the back yard.

This post was edited

a number of times

This post was edited

Have you ever gone naked in front of a complete stranger?

That's an odd question. In many European countries, being naked in front of complete strangers is not an issue. A better, more anxiety and story producing question is: have you ever had to talk with a complete stranger?

This post was edited

One of the times was when my roommate had someone sleeping on the couch from the bar the night before. I woke up had headed to get coffee and offered the confused guy a cup as well. He dressed but followed me to the patio and chatted all while I was nude.

This post was edited

Since I became a member of the community Center where I exercise regularly on an everyday basis, yes! I am always naked in front of a stranger/s when I showered after the exercise. We have a communal shower and I must say that 90 % of men that shower there are all naked like me, there are 10% who are textiles while showering. It is just a normal thing to do in the shower to shower naked.

This post was edited

I had a guy show up conducting a survey. I answered wearing only a towel, thinking it would get him to leave. When that didnt work, I invited him in to do the survey. We sat across from each other during and my legs were spread, exposing my genitals the entire time. Think that actually made the survey go longer. He didnt seem to mind the view.

This post was edited

Often

This post was edited

In the military, modesty goes out the window. Communal showers and latrines. In the induction center there was about 40 of us in our skivvies when the Dr told us all to drop out skivvies to our ankles. Also in high school there were communal showers after PE.

This post was edited