Have you ever gone naked in front of a complete stranger?

This topic was edited
RE:Have you ever gone naked in front of a complete stranger?

Yes. Several times every summer at Gunnison.

This post was edited

Yea during massage sessions. He asks if I need a disposable undie, and i politely refuse. This way he does better job of massaging properly on back n lower back.

Never did skinny dipping yet with group...thts what i intend to try soon waiting for right group

(No hanky panky if thts what ur thinking)

This post was edited

I have tried to be naked in front of delivery guys . Only once a guy responded saying , you look cool , have a nice day !!, while others just fled away without saying a word .

This post was edited

Anyone who has been on a nudist beach or to a naturist event will have been naked in front if complete strangers. You cant know everyone you come in contact with at those types of things.

But aside from that, yes several times. A number of delivery drivers have come round into the back garden when I havent answered the front door and come across me naked. Never been a problem, no embarrassment on either side. On holiday last year a workman came to the back door of the cottage we were renting to ask me to move our car, door was open and I was in the kitchen naked. Again no problem on either side.

This post was edited

Yes, every time I visit the beach.

This post was edited

Seem's a very odd question to ask but if you are into social nudity the answers going to be yes hundreds of times, those stay at home nudists, I'm guessing not so much. Just get out there and do it :D

This post was edited

Absolutely - yes. That is my preferred method of social nudity. I could never see myself being nude around one of my siblings or my mom. I have made some friends at my regular nudist venue in Seattle, but those folks all started as strangers. If I didn't meet someone in a nudist setting, it is very unlikely that I would be nude in front of them.

This post was edited

Yes, Im nude twice a week in front of over a dozen people. Im a nude model for a university. The female prof walks around the room monitoring the progress of the students and has to walk within a few feet of me. Im on an elevated platform which puts my parts about face level with her. She doesnt mind and neither do I. During the three hours of posing, there are breaks which give me a chance to rest, posing is draining, I will sometimes robe up. Other times I do t and the prof sometimes comes over to talk about the upcoming session poses. Im usually either sitting on the stage or sitting on a stool reserved for me, nude of course. We talk with no issues. Ive even walked around the room to view the drawings with no robe and no issues. Students are either out of the room on break or sitting at their stations. I always complement their work and they thank me for posing for them. Its all amicable.

This post was edited

Yes. In elementary school and Jr. High I have been in gang shower situations. Also, I took a trip to France in high school and convinced a couple girls that were part of the group but from a different city to go skinny dipping with me in the Mediterranean Sea. It was dark so not much was seen and I believed it was gentlemanly not to peek or stare, which was dumb in retrospect. In college and after I've been to nude hot springs, spas, and beaches and felt pretty relaxed nude around strangers.

This post was edited

Often from gym showers the beach. Not so much into answering the door nude yet.

This post was edited