RE:Who else loves being totally and absolutely naked?

Some may be puzzled by this inclination to stay completely naked every moment of every day. Extended nudity is actually very relaxing. After a while your body adjusts to it and complete nudity feels completely natural. You realize that most when - after a couple of days or more - you have to get dressed; and it feels "awkward."

Boy, that's the truth Nudony! After 3 or 4 days and sometimes a week or longer of not wearing clothes, it feels so awkward to put clothes on. During the Covid lockdown, we were naked every day for over a month! When we decided to get out of the house and go for a drive. I was completely naked, and Di wore one of my Hawaiian shirts. It felt so strange to be out of the house, but Di said it was stranger to have slipped something on in all that time.

After stays at nude venues, we agonize putting clothes on to get out to the car for the drive home. It's typically something minimal. Di slips on a sundress or cover up. I slip on shorts. When we're at the car, if possible, the shorts some off. I love when my wife says, "do we have to get dressed and go home?" I know I have a partner in this lifestyle for life.

This post was edited

But we do go to a nudist BnB, where we typically stay from Friday night to Sunday noon. The first time we went my wife was still pretty new to nudism; so the idea of extended stay at a nudist venue made her uneasy. But by the second day, she was staying naked and had lost any inclination to cover up.When we go, she beeline directly to our room and get naked. Occasionally we might go into town once for dinner; but more often than not we just stay there all weekend, completely naked the entire time (not including flip-flops), as we interact with the owners and other guests.

Someone on this board has a clothing optional Air BnB and mentioned that he had a guest come in nude carrying only his car keys and personal care kit!

This post was edited

If the opportunity presents itself, I do the same thing. We've rented Air BnB's and VRBO's. I've always made contact with the owners before booking to ask questions regarding our nudist lifestyle and if they have issues with it. Almost every owner responded positively. I'd say over 1/2 have said that it was their intent, when making their property private, to allow guests to enjoy it while nude. The nicest place we rented was on Maui, Hawaii. It was an absolute nudist Oasis. When we went back to rent it again, the owners had taken it off the VRBO site and were selling the property. Wish I had a couple mil at the time!

In my messages/emails to the owners, I always ask what the privacy is like. Are there neighbors close by? Do they have views of any part of the property? As I danced around the obvious, a few responded that you could easily arrive nude and be out in front of the property without an issue. We have, however, gotten a few responses that were polite but requested we seek other accommodations. The last place we rented with our close nudist friends was in AZ. Nice property, fully naked friendly for the entire 2 acres. We spent a week there and when we went our separate ways, I jumped into our car naked and began driving off. Our friend from CO began taking off his shorts but kept his t shirt on. The ladies weren't following suit at that point. 7hr naked drive home. One stop for fuel and potty break. Putting those shorts on to pump the gas was murder! LOL

Best time for arriving and leaving naked was when we were Gold Seal Members at our club. We had a magnetic card that opened the gate 24/7/365. We drove up to the key pad, place the card on the device and the gate opened. No need for check in, no gate fees. It was as if we were residents. Cost was not worth it. We weren't going that often at the time.

This post was edited

Myself no matter the weather I stay nude. Outside no problem .not for long

This post was edited

Yes I am lucky that way having a wife that enjoys staying naked as much as I do .

We would go to a California nude beach near Camp Pendleton all the time. It was very hard to have to put clothes on to hike back to camp. But most of the time when we got back to camp. And no neighbors.around we would sit naked by the fire and watch the sun set. Then in the morning having to put on shorts to walk the dog first was painful. Lol

Even at home we never wear clothes, unless friends are coming over. ( one friend makes stupid jokes about catching us naked). But its nice waking up and coming out to make coffee and finding Marie naked. Lucky is not the word for it, I guess I am blessed to have a great life

This post was edited

Yes I am lucky that way having a wife that enjoys staying naked as much as I do .We would go to a California nude beach near Camp Pendleton all the time. It was very hard to have to put clothes on to hike back to camp. But most of the time when we got back to camp. And no neighbors.around we would sit naked by the fire and watch the sun set. Then in the morning having to put on shorts to walk the dog first was painful. LolEven at home we never wear clothes, unless friends are coming over. ( one friend makes stupid jokes about catching us naked). But its nice waking up and coming out to make coffee and finding Marie naked. Lucky is not the word for it, I guess I am blessed to have a great life

We used to visit San Onofre State Beach, Trail 6, all the time. We talked about camping there but never did. We met a couple there. Her mom lived up on the hillside and had a house with a 180-degree ocean view. The patio also had a hot tub. We'd finish up the day at the beach, drive up to her mom's, take showers and get in the hot tub and have a drink. We'd then go down in San Clemente for dinner and the drive home.

We often looked over the campsites at San O. We picked a few and I'd say, "I can park the truck there and block anyone's view and we can be naked outside the motorhome." It's usually first thing on our priority list when we camp at a textile campground in our coach. Does that spot give us some privacy for outside nudity. Some have and those that don't, I try and get our spot changed to accommodate.

You are truly right in that those of us with willing and a participating wife/significant other are blessed. My blessed life began our Junior year in HS. During some serious conversations, she'd say, "when we're married ..." She doesn't suggest going to nude places as often as she did. She's not opposed to going and enjoys it but I usually have to suggest nowadays.

This post was edited