Most/Least Favorable States

I believe the most favorable states for nudity are:
Oregon
Vermont
Kansas

Least least favorable state is:
Arkansas

California is fairly open to nudity with lots of "unofficial" clothing-optional beaches, places at state parks, national forests, etc.

Can you add anything to the line up?

This topic was edited
RE:Most/Least Favorable States

New Jersey is relatively unfavorable, despite being one of the more liberal states overall.

This post was edited

But New Jersey does have Gunnison Beach . Unlike so many other states .

This post was edited

My most least state would be totally inebriated and my most favourable would be at peace with everything (or on a high with an adrenaline rush).

This post was edited

To mensasem- Kansas??! Florida and California for sure. Maybe Hawaii. And yes Vermont is nude friendly compared to most states. After that , I would imagine nude beaches / nude freedom to drop exponentially . Some states dont have recognized nude areas at all. I can see Oregon being ahead of the curve I agree. Interestingly, Georgia has 5 or 6 mens resorts! Counting Cape Cod, Nantucket , and Marthas Vineyard, Massachusetts would be in the top 7 or 8.

This post was edited

But New Jersey does have Gunnison Beach . Unlike so many other states .

Yes, but it is on federal property. We used to have several unofficial clothing optional areas on state land, but that ended in the 90s.

This post was edited

Yes. Kansas.To mensasem- Kansas??!Although nudity is most definitely not socially acceptable, simply nudity is not illegal.

This post was edited

I would assume Florida and then California would be the best based upon the nude beaches and number of resorts not too mention year round nude friendly weather.

This post was edited

Though we have some great ones, unsalted and shark free, Michigan beaches are also nudist free. Even in the National Lakeshores nudity is not tolerated well.

This post was edited