Meeting nudist is great.

I'm near my 20 and I've been wanting to be a nudist for about 3 or 4 years. I really want to know more nudist from all over the world to talk about nudism with. I don't care if you're a man or a woman. I just want to be nudist friends.

This topic was edited
RE:Meeting nudist is great.

Welcome to the site! Spain is fairly nudist-friendly, at least in some spots. I don't know if there is a national organization there, or if you have a local club in your area, but I recommend doing a little research on the subject.

This post was edited

Hi! Thanks for your answer. It is great to be helped by other nudist with more wisdom in this point than me. I'll try to look for them. My only problem is that I can't pay for myself any fee from an asociation.

This post was edited

Thanks, I'll give it a look.

This post was edited

JLMC_24 wrote:

Hi! Thanks for your answer. It is great to be helped by other nudist with more wisdom in this point than me. I'll try to look for them. My only problem is that I can't pay for myself any fee from an association.

You may not have to pay anything to gain access to what they have. Many of the groups in the US, including the two national ones, have information that everybody can see without having to join. Of course, it's nice to pay something to support the club when you can do so, but in our club, we'd just like to have you participate and maybe support the club in some non-monetary way.

This post was edited

That's nice ti hear. I don't know how Spanish clubs work. Hope they are the same way as there.

This post was edited