Just need help please

Im Tim 1073 I would like to be more active on T Ns but I dont know how to upload pictures so I can get certified or how to use the site more easily not very good with all this sort of thing Tim

This topic was edited
RE:Just need help please

Exactly what part are you having trouble with, Tim? I've been certified and can probably help you through the process.

This post was edited

Tom what device are you using to access TN

This post was edited

No word from Tim for the last couple of days, so I guess he's figured it out. If not, we're still here.

This post was edited

Could someone help me get certified using an iPhone. My Android-using friends have no problem. My pictures cant be found when I try to load them. Yes, Ive followed instructions to the letter. Im ready to go as soon as this problem is soled.

This post was edited

I'm sorry, but I don't use an iPhone and have no idea about how to go about uploading photos from it to the site. I just used a PC, with pictures and such already stored on it. Is there somebody else who's iPhone-savvy who could help?

This post was edited

Thanks woodsman. I tried a few things and figured out a way to do it. To put it simply all I did was to re-save my pictures to a Files folder on my iPhone. They uploaded and now Im waiting on approval. Thanks again.

BTW, back in the 1980s, I briefly lived and worked in Santa Cruz. I even jet-skied on the Sacramento deltas for a couple of days. Great times.

This post was edited

Thanks woodsman. I tried a few things and figured out a way to do it. To put it simply all I did was to re-save my pictures to a Files folder on my iPhone. They uploaded and now Im waiting on approval. Thanks again.

BTW, back in the 1980s, I briefly lived and worked in Santa Cruz. I even jet-skied on the Sacramento deltas for a couple of days. Great times.

This post was edited

I'm glad you were able to work the problem out.

This post was edited