RE:Homes in Clothing Optional Resorts

we live in one we have a lot of towels!! lol still need the wash machine
How much clothing do you have?

This post was edited

If I were to design a home, it would have no interior walls other than a storage/ laundry area.I think the laundry room could include a built in closet and dresser -- so, what little clothing I own, could just stay right there.The rest of the house could be totally open. No reason for separate bedrooms.

One of the couples I mentioned just kept their clothes on a shelf or two in the laundry room, no dresser or closet.
The other was still in the planning stage, but their intent was to have a small supply of clothing for them to share in one clothing bin, plus outerwear and shoes.

This post was edited

Removing all of the internal wall.

My current house might not be the best candidate for removing all of the internal walls. The hall bathroom is right next to the dining area. I'm a pretty open person, but I think even I would have an issue with something taking a shit right next to the table. LOL!

Perhaps just leave that one wall -- it's also part of the shower/tub enclosure for both shower/tubs. But the wall on the hall-end of the bathroom could be removed.

This post was edited

that's for sure need clothes for some things in textile world, but when it's hot out they are down right uncomfortable

This post was edited

When someone else is driving, strip and throw you clothing out of the car window.

That would be littering which is against the law in every place I've been. Not only that, but you would have created an environmental hazzard and an eyesore. A true nudist is at least part of being a naturist and has a care for this planet on which we live.

This post was edited

I do have a pair of shorts and a dresser, mainly for storage, and to hold a TV. Neither bathroom has any shelves so the dresser holds towels, sheets and blankets. I have a drawer with a pair of shorts, 3 pairs of socks and one pouch thong. The other drawer is where I keep lube and some anal toys.

Hos do you manage with just 1 pair of shorts?

This post was edited