Male body hair?

Question: which looks better - with body hair or without?
New images in my profile. I am not sure how to attach to this post.

This topic was edited
RE:Male body hair?

Youll get the same number of yes or no hair as how many elbows most people have. YOUR best answer is what you prefer. Some like totally natural hair (some have lots, some have very little) whereas some people prefer to remove all hair. And then there are those that like partial removal from only particular areas. So, if youre happy with how you present to yourself and others, be proud of that and enjoy your nudity.

This post was edited

Question: which looks better - with body hair or without?New images in my profile. I am not sure how to attach to this post.

The only thing that matters is what your like/prefer.
As a naturist I dont base choices about what I do with my body on anyone elses opinion.

This post was edited

Question: which looks better - with body hair or without?I need a definition of "better" in this context before I can answer the question.

This post was edited

i dont like body hairs, though i m lazy, bt still remove my body hairs on my own or with the help of friend or saloon

This post was edited

oh lucky you ...you have a saloon n friends who does this work...

This post was edited

I normally prefer hair. However, you look good either way.

This post was edited

It's purely personal opinion, but I always think body and facial hair are better than being shaved.
Facial hair and body hair are signs of adulthood and masculinity. Women and children rarely have either.
As long as I am an adult male, I prefer to look like one.
Nonetheless, as I said, it's purely personal opinion. You should do whatever works best for you.

This post was edited

I prefer hair myself. As a naturist, I don't really understand why I should fight how nature made my body (well, up to a point, I do trim my beard). That said, to each his own. If one prefers to shave, then go for it.

This post was edited

It's purely personal opinion, but I always think body and facial hair are better than being shaved.Facial hair and body hair are signs of adulthood and masculinity. Women and children rarely have either.As long as I am an adult male, I prefer to look like one.Nonetheless, as I said, it's purely personal opinion. You should do whatever works best for you.

I mean there are lots of adult males in other parts of the world who have little to no body hair but regarless of that fact, I feel the same way, noting my bias and feeling comfortable nonetheless in it, but as you say, as long as everyone does their own thing and not mine for me, all is good.

This post was edited

That's exactly the conclusion I came to.As a naturist, I don't really understand why I should fight how nature made my body (well, up to a point, I do trim my beard).I try to be as natural about everything as I can -- and yet I was shaving my head. I stopped doing that over two years ago. The current plan is to never cut, shave, or trim any hair anywhere.

I feel no need to fix or correct normal/natural hair growth.

Well, except nose hairs. I rip those out. If I don't, they tickle my nose and drive me nuts.

This post was edited