Rediscovering TN

Hello, I created my account years ago, when I was living in a different area. While I was surrounded by millions of acres of national forest and could be nude outdoors pretty much any time, there was almost no opportunities for social nudism as the area was crazy conservative and finding fellow naturists was challenging, to say the least. Now that I am in a more "open" area of the state I am looking forward to making friends and enjoying the outdoors with others. I have been to the officially CO beaches along the Columbia river and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Collins Beach is now my favorite. My wife is finally getting more brave and will be accompanying me on adventures this year. YAY! Looking forward to meeting people from this site, learning about the best locations in the region and enjoying nature together. If you are in WA or OR and interested in letting a couple of newer people join an outing with you, please give me a shout.

This topic was edited
RE:Rediscovering TN

I don't know when I'll be up in that area again, but I'll try to post here when plans firm up. Maybe we could meet at Willamettans or someplace?

This post was edited

That would be cool. I've never been to any of the clubs or resorts but was checking that one out last night. It looks like a fun group of people there.

This post was edited

My only recommendation on going to the Willamettans is to go on a weekend. Almost all their staff is volunteer, which means that amenities like the saloon, the restaurant, and the gift shop are likely to be closed on weekdays.

This post was edited

The term of "brave" for your wife should be confidence. Support her to build her confidence.

This post was edited

The term of "brave" for your wife should be confidence. Support her to build her confidence.

You are correct, that would have been a better way to phrase it.

This post was edited